The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sweetie, you are an evil, soulless, chemically-enhanced battle-axe that I truly doubt is a hundred percent human, but…you are mine :smile:

^^ That covers it :smile:
Reply 81
babe
Farmboy_Pip
he likes it when i call him princess.

shouldn't you be worried?
Baby,babe,princess,hun,hunni, and my name.
He calls me panda
It used to be babyshoes :biggrin:
Reply 86
I call her 'Fish Fanny' she calls me 'Dik Cheese'
loubear. like when lou got that russian wife in neighbours and she called him loubear
I call my woman hanypie and she likes it more
am a new member all the way from /./.,/;;''; and am requesting or rather demanding a welcome from the whole fraternity. yeeeess. I mean every bit of it.
_lauren
plain and simple 'baby' :smile:

It was lucky I picked that one then :P
My teady bear
my Suharto (Spanish for chinchilla)
Reply 93
My boyfriend always calls me 'fihsh'. Its pronounced like the way an old guy would say 'fish'. He randomly said 'fish' one day and he can't pronounce it right and I nearly peed myself laughing so he just calls me "his wee fihsh", "ginger fihsh" etc. Sounds weird when he says it in public but meh, I love it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Babe, sweetheart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls love Miss Squishy bum right? Yeah...she loves it...
Sounded kinda weird when I was in relationship tbh, to use each others actual names :P

Usually it was just babe or hun or sweet or whatever, which I tend to call everyone anyway.
Reply 97
Most of the time it's Munchkin or Porkchop, but I like both :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by 56gs47qr0ghe9454fe268st
We call eachother really cringey pet names as a joke sometimes, but otherwise just my name :smile:

Damn! that's one long complex name "56gs47qr0ghe9454fe268st"
Original post by genuinelydense
my Suharto (Spanish for chinchilla)

Also the name of a genocidal president of Indonesia who is behind one of the largest genocides in the world. How nice :tongue:

Latest