The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I was 15 at an under 18 night I once had 12 in one night :p: total must be close to 100 or more I would have thought.
Not including like a peck on the lips haha (ahh I miss being young), 2!
Had 2 serious relationships since I was 16/17 (now 21) so only them two. Never really done the getting with random guys thing, I don't think I'd be very good at it haha!
about 30 id say
I tallied up once about a year ago and I think it was 12. Haven't kissed anyone new since, so that still stands I guess :h:

This is including stupid things from drunken kissing games and that, mind. I guess 5 or 6 of them were sober and/or meant something.

Can't believe all the numbers in the 100s. Makes ME feel slightly backwards :woo:
BollywoodToBattersea
Shake it like a ladder to the sun/Makes me feel like a madman on the run....

Haha, took me ages but

I see what you did thar :sexface:
Reply 85
A grand total of... 7
Around 12? I'm always in relationships for ages, then have little rebound one-off things at parties, then go back into relationships for ages. I'm not gonna count though.
Reply 87
Lol. 200 or so maybe.
It's not a big deal op, nothing to lose sleep over.
Reply 88
Between 12-15, can't remember exactly.
Reply 89
quality not quantity...
Erm, a few. One of them kissed like a ******* woodpecker.
Six.
I don't keep count, really..
3 not including little pecks
errrrm well if by 'got off' you mean snogged then id say roughly about 7 or 8? but if u mean shagged.. lol id say about 4?
No idea. Literally none. :confused:
Bubbles*de*Milo
No idea. Literally none. :confused:

:getmecoat:

It was one and now it's none.
Irrelevance
:getmecoat:

It was one and now it's none.

If a Bubbles*de*Milo from somewhere came flirting with you a bit, squeezed/massaged you shoulders, hugged you now and again etc could it turn you on a little or would you be repelled just cause she wasn't attractive?
around 25 :erm:

i'm more of a girlfriend guy, tbh. :beard:
Bubbles*de*Milo
If a Bubbles*de*Milo from somewhere came flirting with you a bit, squeezed/massaged you shoulders, hugged you now and again etc could it turn you on a little or would you be repelled just cause she wasn't attractive?

Depends on how good the massage was. My shoulders and back seriously need doing.

Latest

Trending

Trending