The Student Room Group

UCA Portfolio help!

Hey,
I just received a message from UCA asking for a portfolio for the BA Fashion Management & Marketing course. I heard that alot of people are saying they needed a shop report/written work for this course but i dont know if i need to....This is the message they sent me on the applications portal of the UCA site:

In order for us to process your application, we require a portfolio from you. Please send us examples of a wide range of your current practical work which best reflects your level and range of achievements. Your work may be free-hand sketches or finished works, notes and other preparatory work would be welcome. Please include a written commentary about your folio. We recommend that you copy your portfolio onto a CD/DVD or flash drive and post to us as this will keep your costs to a minimum.

I must present everything on a CD so if you have any suggestions of what i should include that would be great :smile: i already have some finished pieces of artwork and sketchbooks. do you think that'll be enough? thanks.

Latest