Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Natalie0778
I've got an interview ahhh!!
EXCITED!!
:biggrin:

Oooh you must be really excited! when is it??

xxx
I'm starting to have doubts about my choice - I simply love Northumbria (insurance choice) but I also love my firm.
I think there's a good possibility of me changing - but then Norhtumbria is really bad for accomodation so If I chnage liek after my results i most probably wont get accomodation from the university of coach lane campus and thus i'd be screwed (i live 4 hours away from Newcastle and I really wouldn't want to travel even if i got uni accom. on the city campus)
Reply 4
Cannonball
I'm starting to have doubts about my choice - I simply love Northumbria (insurance choice) but I also love my firm.
I think there's a good possibility of me changing - but then Norhtumbria is really bad for accomodation so If I chnage liek after my results i most probably wont get accomodation from the university of coach lane campus and thus i'd be screwed (i live 4 hours away from Newcastle and I really wouldn't want to travel even if i got uni accom. on the city campus)

I havent really looked into the accommodation because I only live about 40 minutes away, and i couldnt go into halls anyway as i have a fiance and daughter...maybe get in touch with Northumbria to ask about allocations at Coach Lane...i have heard they only allocate students to Coach lane halls if they are studying at Coach lane.
Yesterday I got offered March start instead of September, and in the email they sent me they said if i needed accommodation to get in touch with them :smile:
rachelb8906
I havent really looked into the accommodation because I only live about 40 minutes away, and i couldnt go into halls anyway as i have a fiance and daughter...maybe get in touch with Northumbria to ask about allocations at Coach Lane...i have heard they only allocate students to Coach lane halls if they are studying at Coach lane.
Yesterday I got offered March start instead of September, and in the email they sent me they said if i needed accommodation to get in touch with them :smile:

aww how old is your daughter?

Will you be going for March then?
Reply 6
Cannonball
aww how old is your daughter?

Will you be going for March then?

She's 15 months old :smile:

Yeah ive accepted the March. Had my occ health questionnaire through the post so need to send that back. Cant wait!

xx
Reply 7
Hi,

I'm in @ Northumbria for the September intake so keep an eye out for me please, lol

Regards

Paul
Reply 8
Paul2k12
Hi,

I'm in @ Northumbria for the September intake so keep an eye out for me please, lol

Regards

Paul

Thats fab news Paul congrats!
Im starting in March now, im taking a place of someone who has dropped out, but i hope to see you round campus!

xxx
Reply 9
Thanks!

On my interview day there was only 1 other lad so i'll stand out i'm sure!

Merry Xmas
Reply 10
Paul2k12
Thanks!

On my interview day there was only 1 other lad so i'll stand out i'm sure!

Merry Xmas

Lol!
Merry Xmas to you too! September will be here before you know it
xxxx
rachelb8906
Oooh you must be really excited! when is it??

xxx

13th Jan, slightly nervous now :s-smilie: xxx
Reply 12
Natalie0778
13th Jan, slightly nervous now :s-smilie: xxx

Youll be fine, theyre a lovely bunch up there! :smile:
Make sure youve got an up to date health issue to talk about!

xxx
Reply 13
Hi!

I have an interview on the 26th of January I know what you mean by being nervous!! so am I. Are you doing adult nursing?

Rach
Reply 14
rach445
Hi!

I have an interview on the 26th of January I know what you mean by being nervous!! so am I. Are you doing adult nursing?

Rach

Hey! Just wanted to say Good Luck!!
xxx
Reply 15
Thank you!! I was hoping to meet other people on here to ease my nerves.. My friend has got onto the march intake. Im justing hoping this year I get in!!! xx
Reply 16
rach445
Thank you!! I was hoping to meet other people on here to ease my nerves.. My friend has got onto the march intake. Im justing hoping this year I get in!!! xx

I originally got offered Sept but now im taking the place of someone who has dropped out for March intake!
Have you applied before??

xxx
Don't be nervous guys, the people up there are so nice!
rach445
Hi!

Rach

No i'm doing Children's. I got another one through today for Chester too! :smile:
Really nervous now! x
Reply 19
Good Luck guys :smile: I have an interview for 12th January so I'm a little nervous too lol! I'm sure we will be fine once we're there x

Latest

Trending

Trending