The Student Room Group
It depends which exam board you do. I did AQA A and found the AS level is easy and the A2 really hard.
Reply 2
it depends on who you ask.
I hate science to be honest :eek:
Reply 3
mustafastudent
im going to be medecine :biggrin: and iam planninig to do as level biology chemistry and maths and i like physics but its not part of the medicine course and iam realy comfused!!! How do you find fhysics is it hard . :cool:

*Medicine

For Medicine, you *need* Chemistry and Maths - most Universities also prefer you take Biology. If you take those three I would suggest you also take Physics because without Maths, Physics is pointless. So by doing this you open up your opportunities. Because Medicine is very competitive, it is vital that you have another field-of-work to fall back on, i.e. Maths or Physics. :smile:
Reply 4
Well... i did AS Edexcel Physics.. its not easy... but u can manage a B atleast..if ur hardworking... well if ur plannin to do medicine like me.. jus take all 4 for ur AS.. and drop phy for A2.. this .. gives u a wider choice.. best of luck with ur AS
Reply 5
simply if u are good at maths u are likely to do well in AS physics
Reply 6
absolutely HATE physics but love chem, bio & maths
Reply 7
Whizz Kid
*Medicine

For Medicine, you *need* Chemistry and Maths - most Universities also prefer you take Biology. If you take those three I would suggest you also take Physics because without Maths, Physics is pointless. So by doing this you open up your opportunities. Because Medicine is very competitive, it is vital that you have another field-of-work to fall back on, i.e. Maths or Physics. :smile:

You don't need maths. In fact, you don't even *need* chemistry (although at most unis, you do.)

Latest