The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Does Bristol Aero accept alevel resat twice?

I failed my alevels first time round due to extenuating circumstances and not showing up to the exam, getting ACCE, the A in an irrelevant subject. I then starting working a job and resat two of my alevels(maths and physics) but is likely going to receive A and B.(brings the total to AAB) I got an contexual offer for these two and they asked for AA. I really underperformed this time around because of hay fever, and I don't think the University will take that seriously as it is classified as minor illness. I checked the University website and there is nothing on the number of times alevels have been resat and wether it will hinder the chances of my application. I am wondering if there is still a chance for me to reapply next year and resit my alevels again while being at yr 1 of a different university. It won't be difficult for me to acheive the standard offer at all because I am getting A*s in my practice tests.
I am just really worried that Bristol would not even take a second look at me if I have taken four years for my alevels.

PS: can someone help me to move this post to Bristol's forum pls? I am new to this site and don't know how to do it.
Original post by Yan12345

PS: can someone help me to move this post to Bristol's forum pls? I am new to this site and don't know how to do it.

Done.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending