The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
FIRM: Bristol - Psychology
INSURANCE: Nottingham - Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience
Firm - Bangor

:smile: No insurance, 4 rejections... But I'm happy! Saw Bangor yesterday and it looks amazing.
UCLan!! :biggrin: Teesside is my insurance and I declined Hull, Birmingham and Aston.
Reply 63
Firm: UCL :smile:
Insurance: Warwick or Rhul
I've changed from lancaster to uni of manchester :biggrin:
Reply 65
Goldsmiths :smile:
Reply 66
Uea :smile:
Reply 67
Portsmouth :smile: criminology&psychology.
no insurancee cos i'm on a gap year so it's unconditional.
Reply 68
Warwick!
Worcester is my insurance. Strangely I really don't mind going to Worcester, lovely place.
But I'll see how it goes :smile:
I've changed mine!!! :woo:

Firm: Bath
Insurance: Surrey
Either York or Bath.. can't decide which one!
Reply 71
HighSkies
I've changed mine!!! :woo:

Firm: Bath
Insurance: Surrey

WOW. Bath must have blown you away - you've been set on Surrey for aggees. :biggrin:
Reply 72
Leeds, Lancaster or UEA?? I can't decide, al are so different to each other. Ive even written pros and cons of each one and get equal amount for each... Someone tell me where to go...
xxx
racoon97
WOW. Bath must have blown you away - you've been set on Surrey for aggees. :biggrin:

:woo:

Blown me away? :p: It was a really really really tough decision but I thought I'd take the risk and go for it, so there are no 'what ifs'. I have a (pretty much) fail-safe plan. If I don't make the grade I'll be going to a uni I'm happy to go to, and if its not all that good then I can always drop out and reapply for Surrey. (That and I kinda clicked the button without really thinking about the consequences! So I'm not thinking too much about it right now~)

Congrats on your Sheffield firm btw. :biggrin: How come you didn't want to go to Durham?
Reply 74
HighSkies
:woo:

Blown me away? :p: It was a really really really tough decision but I thought I'd take the risk and go for it, so there are no 'what ifs'. I have a (pretty much) fail-safe plan. If I don't make the grade I'll be going to a uni I'm happy to go to, and if its not all that good then I can always drop out and reapply for Surrey. (That and I kinda clicked the button without really thinking about the consequences! So I'm not thinking too much about it right now~)

Congrats on your Sheffield firm btw. :biggrin: How come you didn't want to go to Durham?

It was just distance/course flexibility/city life. So combination of things. ahha. don't worry. I'm sure we'll all end up somewhere we are happy. Good luck for exams.
racoon97
It was just distance/course flexibility/city life. So combination of things. ahha. don't worry. I'm sure we'll all end up somewhere we are happy. Good luck for exams.

Ah, cool! Yeah, good luck to you too!
Reply 76
Durham is my firm:woo:
Cardiff is my insurance:rolleyes:
Reply 77
Manchester
Sheffield: AAB conditional
Liverpool: AAB conditional
City: ABB conditional
Leicester: ABB conditional INSURANCE
Reading: ABBb conditional FIRM :biggrin:

For psychology 2010.
Reply 79
mad-cow18
Leeds, Lancaster or UEA?? I can't decide, al are so different to each other. Ive even written pros and cons of each one and get equal amount for each... Someone tell me where to go...
xxx

Leeds cuz its well ace

Latest