The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Onearmedbandit
Friday's Lunch

Large KFC Zinger Tower Meal with a Diet Pepsi. It was frighteningly delicious :redface: :smile:

I didn't put salt on my chips, at least :biggrin:

God bless you sir :smile:

Fast food addicts of the world unite.......but not in the same place, as we're all so fat we probably have our own gravitational pull :frown:
Reply 181
kingslaw
Ha! So...when do you reckon I'm gonna die?

When I'm older I'm bound to end up on one of those "You Are What You Eat" shows as some 20 stone computer analyst where some Scottish woman pokes my poo around telling me I can't eat anything else but tree bark smoothies for the rest of my life if I want to live past 30 :frown:

Ho hum.

Alistair from Cash in the Attic will still love me :smile:.

Gillain McKeith was the inspiration for this thread :biggrin:
And don't worry, I'm sure the syphilis will kill you long before your nutrient deficiency does :smile:
Ellie4
I'm sure the syphilis will kill you long before your nutrient deficiency does :smile:

But we're telling people it was a heroin overdose - it sounds far cooler.
Reply 183
kingslaw
But we're telling people it was a heroin overdose - it sounds far cooler.

Your secret's safe with me :smile:
Ellie4
Your secret's safe with me :smile:

You know my secret?! :eek:

*hides Batman costume*
Reply 185
kingslaw
You know my secret?! :eek:

*hides Batman costume*

:rofl:
You're so silly!
Oh yesterday was a very indulgent day food wise for me. Went to Wales and had a very yummy picnic and then went to a lovely pub for dinner with my Uncle..

mmmmm rich chocolate tart *drools*
I've updated mine everyday (well I update as soon as I eat something most of the time actually) but I've forgotton to say it's updated till now :redface: . I'm on pg 3 if anyone wants to have a look :smile: .( Oh dear that could sound really rude :redface: hehe)
Reply 188
Doom_and_Gloom
I've updated mine everyday (well I update as soon as I eat something most of the time actually) but I've forgotton to say it's updated till now :redface: . I'm on pg 3 if anyone wants to have a look :smile: .( Oh dear that could sound really rude :redface: hehe)

You haven't eaten much today :eek:
I eat loads compared to other people!!

Ellie4: an average female should have about 2000 calories and 70 grams of fat per day to maintain her weight. To lose weight reduce this by about 30%
And now I have updated (see page 3) for yesterdays lets just eat lots of food day...

But it was such a lovely pub...and the food was fantastic so I don't feel too guilty!!
Ellie4
You haven't eaten much today :eek:

1 reason for why I havn't eaten much today is because I didn't get up till late. The other reason is that the veggie curry and rice I had last night was so filling (my ma shoved loads of rice on my plate, When she does that it means I have to eat everything on it or she'll have a go at me :frown: ) that I'm still feeling the effects of the meal.
Reply 192
Doom_and_Gloom
1 reason for why I havn't eaten much today is because I didn't get up till late. The other reason is that the veggie curry and rice I had last night was so filling (my ma shoved loads of rice on my plate, When she does that it means I have to eat everything on it or she'll have a go at me :frown: ) that I'm still feeling the effects of the meal.

Ah ok, fair enough :smile: I wasn't having a go or anything.
Ellie4
Ah ok, fair enough :smile: I wasn't having a go or anything.

Yeah I know :hugs:. I have just had alot of people in the last month saying that I don't eat enough (some people even asking if I'm anorexic :confused: ) and my ma proved yesterday by shoving all that rice onto my already very full plate that she doesn't think I eat enough.
Doom_and_Gloom

I know what you mean about not feeling like eating much after a eating loads the day before. Today I have not really felt hungry because I ate loads last night and quite late too...
Friday

Haven't eaten at all yet...but there are good reasons:-

I had to be out the house at 7am, up at 6.30 so didn't have any breakfast. It was totally manically busy at work so didn't even get a break.

Arrived home from work, 1.30pm - had to go straight out to collect my brother from school as he's been on an outward bound trip. We then had to go collect several things for our mother lol by demand. Got home like an hour ago and feel knackered so came on TSR.

AND, the kitchen is being decorated and the food is in the garage fridge/freezer and I can't be bothered to go get anything!
Reply 196
I didn't wake up in time for breakfast today :frown:
Ellie4

You can still have brunch

MB
Reply 198
musicbloke
You can still have brunch

MB

Too late. My daddy just forced me to have lunch :frown:
Ellie4

People actually wake up in time to have breakfast? I thought it was just a myth.

Ew.

Latest

Trending

Trending