The Student Room Group

How long can you go without sleep until it's dangerous?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Over 7 days when I was 15 and did 120hrs work in a week at 18 slept on my day off and got fired following day for not turning up for work as was asleep but i've struggled has long as I can remember with my sleep fed up
It’s always bad to keep yourself awake as your draining you’re body of its nutrience and energy, however I suffer from insomnia and on average I get around 3 hours sleep every night. At the minute I have been awake for 4 nights and as a 15 year old I know this is extremely bad for my health.
I've done 5 days with 2 hours to no sleep; the first couple of days were alright but the last day I couldn't stay warm? Legit I was wearing 5 layers and still shaking, my entire body was cold; my hands turned bluey with weird patches and my feet stayed cold after waking up from my nap despite my heating being high.

I was typing til the last minute of my deadline with no sleep, surviving on cereal bars and constantly drinking water.

That night, 8 hours of sleep was the best sleep I've ever had.
I can't sleep I git a gastroentrist and on meds my head and arm keep twitching I am so tired I am on my second day and have vertico in my left ear I tried 5 mg of menitominon but it didn't work I got work in the am my stomach is hurting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending