The Student Room Group
on what possible grounds would you appeal? They clearly told you why they rejected you.
No
Reply 3
Appeal what? They haven't treated you unfairly in any way, they just don't want you.
Reply 4
The personal statement is important, most colleges and school will stress this. Its a way of selling yourself to the addmissions officers, telling them why they should pick you over all the other hundreds of people. If others did a better job then im affraid you cant do anything about it. They haven't acted unfairly, they just chose someone who gave a better statement. Don't be down though there will be more rejections to come.
Reply 5
thnx ppl. i just wanted to know because a few people in my school appealed and got in, so just wanted to be sure. thanks again !!
Reply 6
OnyxNation
thnx ppl. i just wanted to know because a few people in my school appealed and got in, so just wanted to be sure. thanks again !!
There's nothing to stop you from ringing them and arguing the point if you really want to - it might work - but there's no formal appeal process. If you are concerned that your application hasn't been handled fairly you can try the uni's complaints process but you won't get very far with that, I'm afraid.

Latest

Trending

Trending