The Student Room Group

I can't stop crying!

I can't stop crying and i don't know why! I just have this need to cry even though i'm not particularly upset. My dads convinced that somethings wrong with me (like i've fallen out with my mates or something) and won't believe me when i say there's nothing wrong. Its giving me sore eyes now :frown: so does anyone know anything i can take (such as foods or drinks) that will make me feel better? I heard chocolates good for that but if anyone knows anything from personal experience can you post it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a vacuum to the eyes should dry them tears away :smile:
Reply 2
need_money
I can't stop crying and i don't know why! I just have this need to cry even though i'm not particularly upset. My dads convinced that somethings wrong with me (like i've fallen out with my mates or something) and won't believe me when i say there's nothing wrong. Its giving me sore eyes now :frown: so does anyone know anything i can take (such as foods or drinks) that will make me feel better? I heard chocolates good for that but if anyone knows anything from personal experience can you post it?

hormone imbalance??? It happens.
Reply 3
need_money

Maybe it's because you need money! (Ho ho...oh... :redface: )

Erm, it's a little strange that you're crying for absolutely no particular reason. Is it that time of the month?

My advice; chocolate (or equally satisfying food - ie. pizza or ice-cream), Coca-Cola (never fails to cheer me up) and or Ally McBeal/SATC/Friends/Will and Grace Box sets.

Cheer Up. :wink:
Reply 4
Hmm getting drunk at a party would cheer me up :hmmmm:
Reply 5
zhivago
Erm, it's a little strange that you're crying for absolutely no particular reason. Is it that time of the month?

My advice; chocolate (or equally satisfying food - ie. pizza or ice-cream), Coca-Cola (never fails to cheer me up) and or Ally McBeal/SATC/Friends/Will and Grace Box sets.

LOL!
eat anything or do something doesn't matter what as long as it will keep your mind occupied.
need_money

could be PMS- listen to some soothing music & sleep early.
Reply 7
Just go cry with a teddy bear. You'll eventually run out of tears then feel a little confused about why you were crying. It's a hormone thing. Then eat some chocolate dipped in hot chocolate. Chocolicious :smile:
Reply 8
zhivago

Thanks. :smile: Thats the thing though, it isn't. But...about 2 weeks before and my bodys weird :confused: I get all the symptoms you get at your TOM about 2 or 3 weeks before sometimes. Maybe thats it but hm... dunno. Shall try all the nice foods and the coke:smile: :biggrin:
Reply 9
Saffie

That would cheer me up too but i can't do that just now. :frown:
Reply 10
Eat some dark chocolate
Reply 11
Eat some oranges
Saffie

Never advise need_money to drink...
Reply 13
need_money
That would cheer me up too but i can't do that just now. :frown:
:ditto: I just try to block it, crying isn't that cathartic anymore :frown:
Reply 14
Jamie
Never advise need_money to drink...
oops, sorry :rolleyes:
Saffie
oops, sorry :rolleyes:

(bad things happen to need_money when she drinks, and we spend the whole next month hearing about it...)
Reply 16
Jamie
(bad things happen to need_money when she drinks, and we spend the whole next month hearing about it...)
"bad things" uh oh, we're in trouble... :flute:

Maybe she should drink, and make sure the "bad things" don't happen? :confused: (lol i can imagine a doctor giving that advice...not)
Reply 17
knock yourself out. you'll soon stop...doing anything.
I sometimes get like that. It sucks. It feels like your life is ***** when really it isn't :frown:. Just think about something that makes you happy/ Watch your fave film/ Rant to a best mate.

Are you always like this or only occasionally?

xxx
Reply 19
Dramatic Star
I sometimes get like that. It sucks. It feels like your life is ***** when really it isn't :frown:. Just think about something that makes you happy/ Watch your fave film/ Rant to a best mate.

Are you always like this or only occasionally?

xxx

Just occasianally thank god.

Latest

Trending

Trending