The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Barden
you'd think the school would get a different type of fence after the second time lol

You'd think so wouldn't you...

as it happens said fence is STILL there.
However it surrounds the tennis courts which are only used for a few things, mostly smoking on the sly and occasionally playing football/basketball, but only by chavs/scalls.
As far as I'm aware no tennis has been played there in a good ten years or so.
Reply 181
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Well this wasn't really at school, but a year 7 died because we had a snow day and it was his birthday and he was so excited he had an asthma attack :frown:

apparently a chav had her lower ear ripped off when a boy with a bag passed her on some stairs and the bag got caught in her massive hoop earing
Reply 183
We had two people run into each other going round a corner in primary school. One lost his tooth in the others forehead. ><

We all walked a bit slower for about a month. :p:
Reply 184
I once got hit in the head with a criket ball.
I ripped half my finger off in a Chemistry exam.
A guy died in my school back in year 10. He had this heart problem, he was playing football, the next thing he collapsed. When the ambulance finally came, he was comfirmed dead
Somebody a my school ran into a javelin after they threw it (when it was embedded in the ground) and lost their left testicle.
These didn't necessarily happen at school, but a girl in my year when I was in year 5-6 fell off her bike without a helmet and she cracked her head open but she ended up being fine.

During 6th form a year 7-8 kid got a brain hemmorage or something really serious and he was in hospital for ages.. Last time I heard around a year ago I think he was going through rehabilitation as I think he's brain damaged but I can't remember 100%. The school does a lot of charity things so we helped raise some money for his family so he could get special stuff like a laptop that could help him.

Everyone told us the hoop earring story, when we got older some girls obviously just saw it as some excuse for uniform because they tried to wear them at secondary school.

Around when I was in year 5-7 a girl a few years younger had cancer and she's bald still, not sure if it's permanent. Someone else did but she's recovered all her hair.

My friend who went to the same secondary school I went for for 6th form said her friend was walking to school and some man approached her and grouped her. This happened in year 10. :lolwut:

Edit: This probably relates the least but someone who I remember that was 1-2 years above me died on New Years Day (the one that's just gone) in a car accident and I'm not sure if the other passengers did. It was in the local newspapers and also regional news on TV. So weird to think about seeing as he was in his very early 20s. :s-smilie:
Reply 189
Apparently someone got their tie caught in the drill and strangled themselves.
We ran over a dog with the mini bus while on a school trip.... wasn't good
Reply 191
I fell backwards off my chair and hit my head on the table in primary school. It started bleeding and I had to wear a massive bandage. My mum arrived and laughed at me and so did the school secretary :frown:
Reply 192
Oh and there was the time a teammate somehow smashed me in the face with a hockey stick and I woke up on the floor. There was a lot of blood. :sigh:
We were doing javelin, just going to pick them up, and this girl isn't watching what she's doing.

She walked into the end. EYE FIRST.
I remember once I fell over while playing football on the astroturf actually, cut all my arms and legs up and was quite a bit of blood wiped all over my shirt. Teachers barely even noticed.
Today my friend broke his lightsaber

No its not an innuendo
Reply 196
aliluvschoc
Apparently someone got their tie caught in the drill and strangled themselves.

The woodwork teacher at secondary school once said he didn't understand the point of ties - partly for this reason.
Reply 197
You must be proud, you've got almost 200 posts in 2 minutes. Well done!
Reply 198
Not as amazing as some of the other stories on here, but a girl in P.E. tripped over whilst using the running machine. Took the skin off half her leg and was drenched in blood, also cut her head and grazed her arms. She had to go to hospital.

There was also a guy who got hit by a school bus, which is pretty hilarious considering they go at like five miles per hour. Only had a broken arm and a few stitches.

I don't know if this counts, but there was a murder right outside my school gates and the body was dumped in the river to the side. Watching forensics teams work isn't as fun as you'd expect.
My boyfriend's fingers in a door. He has no feeling in the very tips of three fingers :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending