The Student Room Group

I want to go to university in London !

well basically i applied to study pharmacy , but i didnt get an offer from my first choice (Kings college london) , how ever i got an offer from manchester university and chose it as my firm choice , if i get AAA in my exams would it be a good idea to withdraw my application and apply to kings college or london school of pharmacy through clearance ? :confused:
If they're popular courses they won't be in clearing.
Manchester's a good uni. If you really want London though, and you're likely to get three A's, I'd get the grades and wait it out a year before applying again. Work a bit, save up some money. If you really want to go to King's you'll be glad of it in the long run.
Pharmacy is popular and might be really difficult to get a place in
Reply 4
lolo*_*
well basically i applied to study pharmacy , but i didnt get an offer from my first choice (Kings college london) , how ever i got an offer from manchester university and chose it as my firm choice , if i get AAA in my exams would it be a good idea to withdraw my application and apply to kings college or london school of pharmacy through clearance ?
Firm and insurance choices contains links to information you might find helpful.
Do you want to study pharmacy in London or study pharmacy at KCL?

Latest

Trending

Trending