The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
TKR
PRIMARK they are amazing and £4 for two!

I found they can get a bit itchy after a couple washes. Tres annoying.
Reply 21
mik1w
best make of boxers, in terms of comfort?

Hmmm... as a related question, what do people think, boxers or briefs? Which is more comfortable? Im a boxers guy myself but what do people think?
Reply 22
if youve got a nice big package to show off... wear briefs!
Reply 23
My comfiest ones are from Asda. Classy guy.
Reply 24
jameso88
i actually quite like calvin klein unlike someone else who posted, i feel they cup around my gonads rather well and hold them in place nicely .....

Yup CK ones are coolio - just the right amount of "hugness" around the bits and pieces! Just a shame there about 10quid for a pair :frown:
Although Pringle ones arnt too bad neither and there about 5quid each so bargin :biggrin:
Reply 25
Teddy Boy
Hmmm... as a related question, what do people think, boxers or briefs? Which is more comfortable? Im a boxers guy myself but what do people think?

no idea about the comfort (since i don't actually have a willy) but, as far as looks go, i really can't stand man-pants. they're like speedos... *shudders.* plus i once met this funny italian man in a youth hostel who wore see-through white trousers and had a really bad VPL. funny, but really not attractive.
I like ben and miranda - new zealand silk boxers. honestly look them up theyre great!
Reply 27
I made my GF by a pair of girl boxers from topshop a while ago, and she loves them, might not apply for the lads tho, if i was a girl, Id by them! as for male boxers, dont get Asda George ones, not very comfy at all! I dont really have a "comfy" pair of boxers.. hmm ill have to buy some more and test more out! I havent got any funky boxers either :frown: just plain-ish ones. I was going to buy ones with the Cookie monster on (seeing as I am one) but theyre discontinued now *sob*

Latest