London
My plane arrives at 6:55 am on Sept. 17th... :smile:
Reply 3
morningtheft
My plane arrives at 6:55 am on Sept. 17th... :smile:

What a horrible arrival time!
HTale
What a horrible arrival time!
Heathrow is so lovely and serene - 5-8ish in the morning!
Reply 5
feelthesunshine
Heathrow is so lovely and serene - 5-8ish in the morning!

:eek: I cant believe you think that! Heathrow begins to get busy at around about 7:00am!
Reply 6
i'm gonna be there on the 18th, which gives me a night to settle in, and then it's freshers week!
Reply 7
I'll be in GDSA on the 17th at 10am :smile:
Dreama
I'll queueing at the Residence Office reception desk in GDSA on the 17th at 10am :smile:
Reply 9
Omg, how long will the queue be?
I'll be one of many on the desk. Now was your question for residents in general or for someone I might have to endure a 30min flight on the Eye with? (Thankfully having lots of other people to hold my attention) :wink:
Think i will move in to International on the 18th
Reply 12
would it be weird to only move in on the 20th?
Reply 13
zerline
would it be weird to only move in on the 20th?

Well you'd miss the first day of freshers week, and part of the second because you'd be busy moving in
I dont know :bawling:

My bday is onteh 17th so its a problem coz I suppose my family wants to do a surprise party as they think Im not expecting it :s: :rolleyes:
I think I'll come on the Monday. If I've read what my departments sent to me correctly, then my registration stuff for the Greek is on Friday 23rd, and German is "towards the end of the previous week". So, yeah, anyway, I think I'll come on the Monday.
Reply 16
18th I think...
17th at 16:35 (Gatwick).. So I guess I ll be at SSA at around 18:00. I am planning to get just a small suitcase with a few clothes and have the rest of my luggage sent... What do you think? (I really cannot carry a lot due to waist problem... :frown: )
Reply 18
i can only seem to move into canterbury on the 25th :frown: thats the earliest that they allow
17th for KCH.

Latest