The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
DanCopper
Bad parts of the timetable?!
Every available gcse timetable that one can get their hands on is a total arse up... You'd need a WWII decoder to make sense of the thing.
At least you guys know what exams you have and I've got to figure it out by 8.45 tommorow morning.

:confused: Why do you have to figure out what exams you have? Aren't you given a printed timetable?
Reply 41
In June =_= i got 4 exams in a row [ 1 on each day]

and also i have 3 exams in one day •_•
Reply 42
kayspam
In June =_= i got 4 exams in a row [ 1 on each day]

and also i have 3 exams in one day •_•

Wow, 0.0 three exams in one day! I haven't heard of that!

What subjects?
Reply 43
I have IGCSE Chemistry Paper 3 & Maths Higher Paper 1 on the same day -.-!
Reply 44
Mine's quite bad also.

I don't mind multiple exams on the same day, but my school has arranged our work experience week on the same week as our exams. :frown:
Reply 45
Jordan H
Mine's quite bad also.

I don't mind multiple exams on the same day, but my school has arranged our work experience week on the same week as our exams. :frown:

That's terrible :eek: good luck though, I'm sure you'll manage it :yep:
Reply 46
Niki_girl
That's terrible :eek: good luck though, I'm sure you'll manage it :yep:

I hope so :smile:

Better get revising i guess... :eek:
Reply 47
I have all of history medicine paper, then germany paper and then B2 biology paper all in ONE sitting! :angry:
Reply 48
pappu
I have all of history medicine paper, then germany paper and then B2 biology paper all in ONE sitting! :angry:

:s-smilie: That doesn't sound good...I have Modern World History (USA - A Divided Union & Superpower Relations, The Cold War) and then Biology (B4/B5/B6) units all in one day...

Good luck to you too! :rolleyes:
Reply 49
I have my French AS exam and my Spanish GCSE on the same day :P
Reply 50
Niki_girl
Wow, 0.0 three exams in one day! I haven't heard of that!

What subjects?

Japanese, Chinese and Textiles.....
=_= I'd be knackered
On my last day I have I think it's Welsh Language and Music Listening. And on the penultimate day (like a whole week before my last day so it's okay) I have English Paper 2 and French Reading + Listening. :frown:

Just done a week with 4 exams, when some of my friends haven't even done one yet. The most any of my friends have done is 1, which was B3 on Friday. I did Leisure and Tourism on Monday, Psychology on Tuesday and Thursday and Biology on Friday. Revising for that was... err, fun. :wink:
I finish quite early as they are all crammed in, 6 exams in one week. I also have three exams in one day, totalling 4 hours and 45 minutes. No pressure :wink:

Yeah I think I got it bad.
Reply 53
JoyBarking
I finish quite early as they are all crammed in, 6 exams in one week. I also have three exams in one day, totalling 4 hours and 45 minutes. No pressure :wink:

Yeah I think I got it bad.

Oh no! What three exams do you have in one day?

Good Luck though :yep:
Niki_girl
Oh no! What three exams do you have in one day?

Good Luck though :yep:

Haha, thanks!
It's Economics then Business Studies which is a clash, so I have to do it immediately after :frown:

Then the big edexcel History sources paper in the afternoon. :frown:

Not too sure how I'm going to get through it :wink:
Reply 55
JoyBarking
Haha, thanks!
It's Economics then Business Studies which is a clash, so I have to do it immediately after :frown:

Then the big edexcel History sources paper in the afternoon. :frown:

Not too sure how I'm going to get through it :wink:

Is that on the 9th of June? I have GCSE Modern World History (knowledge) and Biology on thyat day :eek3:
Niki_girl
Is that on the 9th of June? I have GCSE Modern World History (knowledge) and Biology on thyat day :eek3:

Ahh good luck. No it's on the fifteenth :smile:. The Sources one, I'm doing Russian Revolution and Vietnam.
lol in my january AS exams a few months ago i had 3 exams at the same time on the same day :/ i didnt leave the exam place until like 7 in the evening! :p: just to go home to revise for an exam the day after
arghhhh I have english langauge, latin lang and french listening on one day and then virgil and mroe french and german the morning after :frown:
Reply 59
Mine is AWFUL.

On the 8th of June I have English Paper 1 in the morning. French Listening in the afternoon and then into RE straight after. No break.

9th of June I have a 1 hour paper on UK history, followed by a 1 hour German history paper with no break inbetween (I'm doing WJEC). Then in the afternoon I have my last EVER Physics exam (my worst subject! :frown:)

10th of June I have French writing in the morning.. then I start English Paper 2 in the afternoon.

Oh and I have German listening on the 11th June.

9 EXAMS IN 4 DAYS.

To add to all that.. I have nearly a whole week gap between my second to last exam (Geography Paper 2 on June 17th) and my last exam (German writing on June 23rd).

Not complaining about the difficulty for most of it (except Physics, haha) but come on.. look at that!^ It's ridiculous!

Latest