The Student Room Group

GCSE STUDY TIMETABLE + history

Hi all, I'm currently in year 11 and I would really appreciate it if someone could post a photo of their GCSE revision timetable to help plan mine.
I have looked at ones online but I wanted to see the one of someone that had done their GCSEs recently and had effective revision structure.

- Also I am doing history igcse and really need guidance on how I can revise it with the 2 months that I have left. Thank youu :smile:
Original post by sunnyoon
Hi all, I'm currently in year 11 and I would really appreciate it if someone could post a photo of their GCSE revision timetable to help plan mine.
I have looked at ones online but I wanted to see the one of someone that had done their GCSEs recently and had effective revision structure.

- Also I am doing history igcse and really need guidance on how I can revise it with the 2 months that I have left. Thank youu :smile:
@milktee @Trickia @agent_duck343 @wowzapollowza Idk if any of you do but you might be of some help <3
Reply 2
Original post by Tatakae L
@milktee @Trickia @agent_duck343 @wowzapollowza Idk if any of you do but you might be of some help <3

Thanks for the tag xx
but I don't do one so sorry
Thanks for the tag xxx

Hello @sunnyoon I am about to make a timetable, but I need some time and thought on how to space it out. Plus I'm in the same boat as you my friend! I am terrible at sticking to them :frown:

Though, advice I have heard from everyone is make sure you prioritise your weakest subjects (so like an hour more than the others I'm guessing?) and put in designated breaks. Try to cover all that you need as well! I think doing it in pencil helps, also give yourself enough time to do other things - such as extra curricular, meeting up with friends, etc etc

Sorry if this is very stock image information, but that's all the guidance I have!
Thanks for the tag xx

Sorry @sunnyoon but I don’t use a revision timetable. I just make a list of what I want to achieve during the week and then work through those tasks at my own pace bc honestly one day I’ll be productive but the next I’ll only want to do a little bit so I find this works best for me

Quick Reply

Latest