The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rietta249
I'm in 23a :smile: does anyone know how to tell which floor you're on??

I'm moving in on the 18th or 19th :smile:

Hi, Sorry don't know if you'll already have the answer but its arranged in blocks - I was there yesterday and you'll be in Block B (: I think...you might be second floor? Don't call me on that though!
Reply 21
1rflqrmk
Hey Rietta249,

I think we might be on the same floor, Im 22E!
I went to visit the halls a couple of months ago, and I asked the porter what floor my flat was likely to be on, and he told me it was on the top floor, so if we're both on the same floor then we've got quite a lot of stairs to climb! :smile:

Hmm, not sure if this is right (: I was there yesterday and basically they are arranged in blocks going around a grassy court yard where the bike sheds are as well - Block A has flats 1-17 I think and B is 18 - 33 (ish) so I'm not sure how 22 could be the top... Oh well, we find out when we get there!
Can't believe it's still another month :frown:
Reply 22
Stargirl09
Hi, Sorry don't know if you'll already have the answer but its arranged in blocks - I was there yesterday and you'll be in Block B (: I think...you might be second floor? Don't call me on that though!

Oh thanks! How do you know which block your flat will be in?
Reply 23
Rietta249
I'm in 23a :smile: does anyone know how to tell which floor you're on??

I'm moving in on the 18th or 19th :smile:

Helloooo :smile: I'm in 23B...so i think we might be neighbourz!! :biggrin: But i have nooo idea how the rooms are arranged up there...so i might be wrong, lolz.
Reply 24
fionacastleb
Oh thanks! How do you know which block your flat will be in?

I actually basically live in Aberdeen so I was down at Hillhead Halls just having a look, and you can see from the outside what flats are in each block. There are plaques which say like Flats X to Y (:
Excited about moving in?? What are you studying?
Reply 25
Naza16
Helloooo :smile: I'm in 23B...so i think we might be neighbourz!! :biggrin: But i have nooo idea how the rooms are arranged up there...so i might be wrong, lolz.

That means your in the same FLAT as the other person - yours is Room B in Flat 23 - so you'll be sharing a kitchen etc (:
Reply 26
Ok thanks. :smile: Ya I'm so excited! 3 weeks to go!
Reply 27
54B! Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 28
emsalu
52A :biggrin:

Hi Neighbour :smile: I'm in 54, yeaaa :woo:
Reply 29
heyy, my names Olivia..just seen your comment and seen that you are staying in flat 22 in new carnegie next year. im pretty sure i am too so just wanted to say hi!
Reply 30
moonshine_1991
Didn't notice this thread before but I'm in 62A :smile:.

im 65E not 2 far away lol
Reply 31
I'm 43 A :biggrin:
GmNabb
im 65E not 2 far away lol

Not far at all...
Reply 33
moonshine_1991
Not far at all...

Yea lol im determined to find someome else in flat 65 but its not happenin :woo: lol mehhh
Reply 34
Allllyy
I'm 43 A :biggrin:

Oh hi neighbour - I'm in 42 (: What are you studying?
Reply 35
fionacastleb
Ok thanks. :smile: Ya I'm so excited! 3 weeks to go!

You're welcome! (: Haha, same! I can't believe how slowly time is going ): I just really can't wait!
So are you a UK expat in US or from America? When are you moving across?
Reply 36
Not long to go now!! Anyone in flat 75?
Reply 37
Stargirl09
Oh hi neighbour - I'm in 42 (: What are you studying?

Hiii! :biggrin:
I'm studying Biomedical Science (Anatomy), what about yourself? (:
Reply 38
ovillegas1
heyy, my names Olivia..just seen your comment and seen that you are staying in flat 22 in new carnegie next year. im pretty sure i am too so just wanted to say hi!

Hey!!
My name is Miriam, thats great!! What room are you going to be staying in? I know two others who are going to be staying in our flat too, so that leaves one more person!! What subject are you going to be studying? :biggrin:
Anyone in 21??? im in e

Latest