Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

those ******* smokers still at it making my room stink at 1:40 ffs
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 781
I know someone who has played in the ukulele orchestra of great britain. He's also been in the biggest collection of people playing coconuts and been on QI (in the audience giving an answer). He's so ******* cool :daydreaming:

also, that's annoying, I'd forgotten wogan was no longer doing the commentary :emo:
Reply 782
Eurovision eurovision.
Anyone else going to Ustinov?
Reply 783
isawsparks89
u am fefyer4 dy4rhbj,

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I went to Ustinov last night and bought a single of whiskey for £4.50 O_o
Reply 785
Jelkin

In other news, I am dying to go to this festival but I don't think I can find anyone to come. Maybe Axel will. http://www.moseleyfolk.co.uk/lineup

Near me :awesome: I was in Moseley last weekend. It is nice, like the middle-class hippy part of Birmingham.
Reply 786
I'm going to waddle into Durham in an hour.
So, my American friend's officially on her way back home, she'd better keep in touch dammit.

No idea what to do today. Probably what I've done the past couple of days, ie lounge around here for the day watching TV stuffs and wasting time on the internet, until tea. Though I've just remembered badminton which I should go to given I've not been since...*works out* 2 weeks ago I think? Maybe 3, I lose track of time. Not been to a Wednesday one for ages though. Actually, went briefly last week but arrived late and only captains were there so didn't last long.
Reply 788
isawsparks89
I am going to go into Durham in the next few hours, I might stalk see you :teeth:

In the meantime I'm putting up rather discriminate photos while wasting my life away and hating myself yayyyy

text x
Reply 789
How amazing would eurovision be if it was hosted by the chuckle brothers.
Reply 790
Is it on yet?
Reply 791
Becca
Is it on yet?

no, it's at 8. Doctor Who first :awesome:
Reply 792
Aula
no, it's at 8. Doctor Who first :awesome:

Aha. Cheers for that.
fgrfbg ill on day we're going out. Are there any good short term ways of dealing with colds? :erm:
Reply 794
meowmeowmutiny
fgrfbg ill on day we're going out. Are there any good short term ways of dealing with colds? :erm:

Day Nurse... it makes me feel like I'm high (probably because I am :p:)
*River
Day Nurse... it makes me feel like I'm high (probably because I am :p:)

Its the codeine in it...
Reply 796
meowmeowmutiny

not that involve going out...
Inhaled lots of kwan loong oil vapours, off we go~
Reply 798
How was Graham on Eurovision? My slight optimism is fuelled by his performance on Father Ted that time.

I wish Ireland had entered that Father Ted song at some point before Ted had died :frown:
ended up watching eurovision results in Butler but not the actual show beyond Moldova. Still think they should've won. Now should probably go to bed =)

Quick Reply

Latest