The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

River85
Oh ffs. I know it's only inevitable, but Green's all over the front pages. With headlines like "Hand of Clod" in the tabloids.

Then these are the same people who question why England "underperforms" tournament after tournament. Probably because ***** like you big up their chances, then get on the players back after one mistake. Or immediately start criticising Capello for making an "incorrect" subsitution. Build them up, tear them down.

I'm emmigrating. How's Pakistan? Oh ****. We're going to start invading them know aren't we....

At least the Scots, when they do qualify, have this quite romantic pessimism (see their 98 WC song - "Don't come home too soon". ie. We know you'll be ****, but don't be too ****).

Yeah, the only consolation is that he is far away and hopefully (if he has any sense) won't be reading any UK press right now.

I only just got up...this is the first time I have slept past 9am in ages! Watching Algeria v Slovenia in mah PJs :cool:

OMG the commentator just siad that the Algerian government moved school exams this year so that teachers and students could watch the World Cup! Why didn't we do that?!? My friend's school are getting everyone to come in early on the days England play so people can go home early. Another school are showing the match in their hall.

My school are doing nothing. But we have got this American guy coming in on Wednesday to talk about the Internet so students are coming in an hour late. :yy:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I remember in primary school when we were MADE to watch the England games in the main hall, like wtf. Just an excuse for the teachers to get out of teaching imo.

Just quickly written my academic parent application. I say application, everyone that applies gets it, so just need to send it off. Also need to put some stuff into the DUSAGG accounts...
purple-girl
I remember in primary school when we were MADE to watch the England games in the main hall, like wtf. Just an excuse for the teachers to get out of teaching imo.

Just quickly written my academic parent application. I say application, everyone that applies gets it, so just need to send it off. Also need to put some stuff into the DUSAGG accounts...

Teachers need a break sometimes. I'd like to work at your primary school. Only not really because primary teaching would drive me insane. :awesome:
purple-girl

Sounds like a communist idea to me...
****. I had a ticket to see Andy Hamilton (the comedian, not my philosophy lecturer) at the Theatre Royal last night but I completely forgot about it until just half an hour ago! Which is a bit later.

I've no idea how I managed to do that :frown: I blame it on being Sunday, not used to going out on Sundays, and World Cup.

Where is everyone tbsddtwwaayu?
Reply 1185
River85
****. I had a ticket to see Andy Hamilton (the comedian, not my philosophy lecturer) at the Theatre Royal last night but I completely forgot about it until just half an hour ago! Which is a bit later.

I've no idea how I managed to do that :frown: I blame it on being Sunday, not used to going out on Sundays, and World Cup.

Where is everyone tbsddtwwaayu?

You foooool.

I saw him at the Gala last year (or the year before, can't quite remember) and he was wonderful :love:
Aula
You foooool.

I saw him at the Gala last year (or the year before, can't quite remember) and he was wonderful :love:

:frown: I am more than a fool.

The only reason why I came home was so it's easier to travel to and from the Theatre Royal. Otherwise I would've just stayed in Durham (house/garden and cat sitting at the moment. Parents are away but my grandmother could easily do this and only lives next door!)

So you would've thought, knowing I travelled home in order to go to it, I'd be unlikely to forget.....

Still, Reggie D Hunter on Thursday was great :love: I've got Dara O'Briain and Stewart Francis coming up later in the year. I adore Dara O'Briain :love:
For some reason, I read Reginald D Hunter as Hunter S Thompson and I was like SOMEONE IS FIBBING LOL I'm a moron.

I'M EXCITED
isawsparks89

I'M EXCITED

Course you are. You're my little bipolar cat.

I mean no offence.
Reply 1189
chocolate NOW
Tufts
chocolate NOW

:hugs:

Do you like Blue Ribands? If so, get to my house now!

I keep telling the grandmother I don't really like biscuits.....

How's things? :hat2:
Aula
You foooool.

Is Hamilton the little dude who writes "Outnumbered"? Or is it the bald +bearded guy on mock the week?
Becca
Is Hamilton the little dude who writes "Outnumbered"? Or is it the bald +bearded guy on mock the week?

Both :p: (I think). He writes Co-writes Out-numbered, but is also on MTW and HIGNFY often.
Reply 1193
Becca

yeah, little dude who writes out-numbered.

He's also on the radio a lot
Old Harry's Game :awesome:
Making cake for ainsley's anus
Aula
yeah, little dude who writes out-numbered.

He's also on the radio a lot
Old Harry's Game :awesome:

Aw I love him! River you fool!
Becca
Aw I love him! River you fool!

:puppyeyes:

I've been distracted too much these past few days....that's my excuse....
Reply 1197
Daaaaaaaaaamn Italy are FIT!
Italy are oooold.
Italy are boooooooooring.

Quick Reply

Latest