The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation likely to become avaliable in August?

I currently have a deposit paid for a En-Suite room at Broadgate Park. A friend of mine has just got an offer through Extra to go to Nottingham so we figured out that it would be better to share a twin studio next year, mainly because of how much cheaper it works out than getting two en-suites.

I rang Broadgate the other day and they said that all of the Twin Studios are booked at the moment but that they can put me on a waiting list. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how likely it would be that we would get the twin studio come August when people have to cancel on their rooms because of not getting the grades etc. Anyone got any idea of what the situation was like last year?
Reply 1
Twin studios have an annoying habit of becoming available again by students not showing up to their courses. No way of knowing for sure but I'd be prepared to bet it will happen again.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
BrenLee
Twin studios have an annoying habit of becoming available again by students not showing up to their courses. No way of knowing for sure but I'd be prepared to bet it will happen again.

How likely is it that 10/15+ singles become available in August? I've been told the current waiting list for a single is 10 to 15 at BGP...
Reply 3
GatsbyCrazy
How likely is it that 10/15+ singles become available in August? I've been told the current waiting list for a single is 10 to 15 at BGP...

You could always just ask BGP for their opinion as they are the only ones who actually have an idea. As I said in the other thread, I think it's likely.

Latest

Trending

Trending