The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well, umm, not that

Edit: also, don't parks have toilets?
Reply 2
How did you wipe?
When I was in year 3 I once wet myself because the teacher said I wasn't allowed to go to the toilet :emo:. People never forgot :no:
Reply 4
Something's only embarrassing if someone else finds it out. Therefore, I have no idea why you posted this on TSR.
Reply 5
Also.... You're a guy who needed to piss in a park & you squated over a pringles tube?!?! Why didn't you just piss in some bushes. You retard!
Steezy
Something's only embarrassing if someone else finds it out. Therefore, I have no idea why you posted this on TSR.

Couldn't agree more.
Wetting myself in reception :nopity:
Reply 8
Edit: I had to delete that as i realised people i know are watching this thread :smile:
Steezy
Also.... You're a guy who needed to piss in a park & you squated over a pringles tube?!?! Why didn't you just piss in some bushes. You retard!

I think by
Cobba
I saw a pringles tube and without anyone looking decided to squat down and **** in this tube.

He means poop.
Steezy

You piss while squatting?
Cobba
I was out in the park and I really needed the toilet.

I could not hold it any longer. I don't know what came over me. I saw a pringles tube and without anyone looking decided to squat down and **** in this tube.

What things have you done that are embarrassing >?

how i that embarrasing? no one saw you...
Reply 12
ThatHatGirl
I think by
He means poop.

Oh..... Wow. I reinforce my 'retard' comment. Could you really not hold it in OP? How old are you? 5???

God damn some people suck
Reply 13
You've made it a bit embarrassing by posting it here. . .
Reply 14
LetoKynes
You piss while squatting?

What part of that post makes you think I piss whilst squatting?
Reply 15
Steezy

Because it was a poo not a wee wee
Reply 16
Embarrassing is when you're having a sesh with 30+ people and are playing drinking games then every has to tell an embarrassing story and your story isn't embarrassing it's just unfunny and stupid so every just sits there looking at you barely cracking a smile. That awkward silence and those blank faces still haunt me. THAT is embarrassing :emo:
SpiritedAway
When I was in year 3 I once wet myself because the teacher said I wasn't allowed to go to the toilet :emo:. People never forgot :no:

there was someone in my form that did this in chemistry in year 8!! he did keep saying he needed to go to the toilet. he wasn't just being a **** either. he tried showing the teacher the doctors note that said he had a weak bladder and he just wouldn't listen haha. every since he has been piss pants neil!! oh dear. the best thing was is no-one said anything so we just left it in the classroom!!

year 3 is fine!! you're only little but 13 years old is a bit much!! :smile:
Reply 18
Cobba
Because it was a poo not a wee wee

Definitely a 5 year old.
Threw up all over myself on a bus home from school once. About 5 minutes into a 60 minute bus ride. I wasn't overly embarassed...but it was a somewhat unpleasant experience.

Latest