The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
aspiration
loool i think theyre hot because of the weather ad genes
english guys dont get a hard on when holding hands talking to a girl !! they can barely get a floppy after hours of suckkkling ooooooool and u know it :wink:

So your mocking us for not wanted to shag every female we see? And if you really beleive that last part come pay me a visit we will see if its true.
aspiration
Where I'm from its impossible to find a man walking with his gf whose wearing a mini skirt, talking to/dirty dancing with other men because the men are jealous about their gf's and want them to themselves only. No sharing. She should also be modest and well covered- exceptinfront of her man-- not a slave to society and the media e.g. no pain no gain attitude of girls klling themselves wearing heels then getting blisters and all on so called "girls nights out"..why?? when you know you have a bf who loves you at home waiting for you?? don't say "it makes them feel better to dress this way" because it DOESNT:eek3:

A few english girls I have met go on about how the dnt want their man to be a "control freak" or controlling but secretly they love it when he calls to ask where they are, where theyre eating, if they need anything etc which you dont find in english guys because their attitude is mostly "its your life, do what you want, wear what you want, go out with who you want, even if its your ex bf who you can supposedly be just "friends" with even though you shared a bed one day...can somebody explain this? even if trust is there..boy and girl? in one bed--will defo lead to things...or is it becaus they know secrely but dont want to admit it to themselves?

We have a saying which says because the english eat the flesh of te pig, they have learnt not to be jealous

And if you DO find a jealous man in the Uk hes usually either black or asian.

GIRLS/GUYS whats your take on this? Have you ever wished you gf /bf to be more jealous and protective of you then they are? from your friends and what youve seen, do you see this too?

=/ strange world
Reply 22
aspiration
loool i think theyre hot because of the weather ad genes
english guys dont get a hard on when holding hands talking to a girl !! they can barely get a floppy after hours of suckkkling ooooooool and u know it :wink:

yes you narrow minded ignorant child you quite clearly have **** all life experience are probably 14 and have no life or aspirations regardless of your username.

You think the quaran is factual and you think all english blokes have problems with sex. Shouldn't you be riding that camel to the market in your burka.

See i can play ignorant too if you like.

Anyways ignoring your retarded views on relationships why would we be jealous of our mums and female relatives? if we had any sexual or quasi sexual interest in our relatives of any gender i would worry.
Reply 23
"We have a saying which says because the english eat the flesh of te pig, they have learnt not to be jealous"
:eyebrow:
Bit of a specific saying. I can't imagine that gets bounced around the dinner table very often.
And is it just me or is there no connection between eating pork and jealously?
/dev/null
How did I guess???

They hide in every thread...
Reply 25
yet another guy from a muslim country who's a vrigin and can't handle seeing some good looking ladies wearing short skirts on a friday night as it sends him a little doolally. if the OP could man up a little instead of being racked with guilt and hatred he might actually end up talking to one of these aformentioned vile women in their short skirts, and realise that they are actually human beings with thoughts and feelings, and just like the rest of society, some are complete tools, some are great fun, but in order for this to happen OP, you have a great deal of growing up to do.
Sweeping generalisations much?
Reply 27
OP is fool
Reply 28
aspiration
So when you get a gf. IF you get one, listening to what "people" think, s more important than listening to what YOU think>? ahaaa each to their own

preferably she should listen first to what she wants.

But then again if you want a man dictating your life i supose it takes all the responsibility of living off your hands so you can never do wrong.
Reply 29
DannySpeed
So your mocking us for not wanted to shag every female we see? And if you really beleive that last part come pay me a visit we will see if its true.

i suspect shes a indoctrinated 12 year old so the effect would probably be the same.
Reply 30
Stop tarring everyone with the same brush.

I'm a reasonably shy English girl, and I'll admit that although I usually dress modestly I like to get a teensy bit slagged up now and again - Funnily enough not all girls are the same as you.
I do NOT dress up to please, compete with others or cater to a cliche, I just do it how and when I want because it makes me feel like life isn't exactly the same every bloody day.

This doesn't mean I'm an actual slag, because I would never do anything with people I meet on nights out.
At the moment I'm single, but unlike you I don't like the feeling of being controlled at all! If I told my boyfriend I was going out I'd expect him not to bother me every five minutes unless it was urgent, and I hope he would expect the same of me!
Reply 31
Libtolu
i suspect shes a indoctrinated 12 year old so the effect would probably be the same.

LOL
aspiration
i dont need to learn anything when everything is in our quran.its the perfect book
i suggest you d your research first
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/index.php

So, by that logic, the world must be flat, held up by elephants, and riding through space on the back of a giant turtle, because that's in the Discworld books, which I read and might consider perfect, and thus there's no need for me to consult either common sense, scientific proof or, in this example, a globe.

******* moron.
Guys, you're all getting played.... Troll alert :wink:
Reply 34
Libtolu
yes you narrow minded ignorant child you quite clearly have **** all life experience are probably 14 and have no life or aspirations regardless of your username.

You think the quaran is factual and you think all english blokes have problems with sex. Shouldn't you be riding that camel to the market in your burka.

See i can play ignorant too if you like.

Anyways ignoring your retarded views on relationships why would we be jealous of our mums and female relatives? if we had any sexual or quasi sexual interest in our relatives of any gender i would worry.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PGM5komqCws/SgmmTwvH4pI/AAAAAAAAHZA/N-PZFX3EzLU/s400/pink+image.jpg looks that wY burqas sexy some men dont allow their women to wear them believe it or not coz if its wrn in a sexy way it causes fitna
Reply 35
Rananagirl
Stop tarring everyone with the same brush.

I'm a reasonably shy English girl, and I'll admit that although I usually dress modestly I like to get a teensy bit slagged up now and again - Funnily enough not all girls are the same as you.
I do NOT dress up to please, compete with others or cater to a cliche, I just do it how and when I want because it makes me feel like life isn't exactly the same every bloody day.

This doesn't mean I'm an actual slag, because I would never do anything with people I meet on nights out.
At the moment I'm single, but unlike you I don't like the feeling of being controlled at all! If I told my boyfriend I was going out I'd expect him not to bother me every five minutes unless it was urgent, and I hope he would expect the same of me!

thats nice but then again you hair is dark you must have foreign roots not engish
aspiration
Where I'm from its impossible to find a man walking with his gf whose wearing a mini skirt, talking to/dirty dancing with other men because the men are jealous about their gf's and want them to themselves only. No sharing. She should also be modest and well covered- exceptinfront of her man-- not a slave to society and the media e.g. no pain no gain attitude of girls klling themselves wearing heels then getting blisters and all on so called "girls nights out"..why?? when you know you have a bf who loves you at home waiting for you?? don't say "it makes them feel better to dress this way" because it DOESNT:eek3:

A few english girls I have met go on about how the dnt want their man to be a "control freak" or controlling but secretly they love it when he calls to ask where they are, where theyre eating, if they need anything etc which you dont find in english guys because their attitude is mostly "its your life, do what you want, wear what you want, go out with who you want, even if its your ex bf who you can supposedly be just "friends" with even though you shared a bed one day...can somebody explain this? even if trust is there..boy and girl? in one bed--will defo lead to things...or is it becaus they know secrely but dont want to admit it to themselves?

We have a saying which says because the english eat the flesh of te pig, they have learnt not to be jealous

And if you DO find a jealous man in the Uk hes usually either black or asian.

GIRLS/GUYS whats your take on this? Have you ever wished you gf /bf to be more jealous and protective of you then they are? from your friends and what youve seen, do you see this too?

This is ridiculous; people from all races, religions and countries get jealous.
aspiration
So when you get a gf. IF you get one, listening to what "people" think, s more important than listening to what YOU think>? ahaaa each to their own

You do realise that with every post you make you reveal yourself even more as a religious bigot?
Reply 38
aspiration
thats nice but then again you hair is dark you must have foreign roots not engish

Why the **** did u start this thread! I think your the one with Issues not the English men
It is a shame that ur a muslim I swear!
Reply 39
aspiration

English people are not solely blonde :L.

Latest

Trending

Trending