The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Bent and Modric. :yep:
Defoe and Pienaar.
my personal choice would be bent and modric
Reply 183
The website says it takes a week for them to update new transfers from when the player is officially signed. So it will be another 5-6 days or so before Silva appears.
Reply 184
Thanks guys :yy:

I've put Bent and Modric in, will probably end up bringing Defoe in before the Wigan game though :awesome:
Reply 185
I can't decide what striker to get for ~£7m :unsure:
meskell
I can't decide what striker to get for ~£7m :unsure:

Jones or Davies.
Reply 187
That was pretty much who I was going for as they seem to score well. I was thinking maybe Robbie Keane as well as he will be first choice at Villa :holmes:
Rooney, van Persie and Bent are my strikers. :biggrin:
Reply 189
My strike force consists of Drogba, Rodallega and Steven Fletcher :facepalm2:
Reply 190
Drogba, Tevez and Keane. It will probably change at some point though.
My strikers are all made of glass and are liable to break within the month :facepalm2:
Reply 192
So I am one of them :woohoo:
No :colonhash:

I am trying not to open the site until much closer to the deadline as it's futile trying to build a squad at the moment. But I want to tinker with the likes of Barry Ferguson until I feel giddy and warm inside :sogood:
Reply 194
I'll be joining as soon as I can. It's a shame I hardly know anything about the Premier League though. :facepalm2:

Does anyone know if there is a Fantasy La Liga? Now that would be awesome. :sogood:
Reply 195
Xtian
I'll be joining as soon as I can. It's a shame I hardly know anything about the Premier League though. :facepalm2:

Does anyone know if there is a Fantasy La Liga? Now that would be awesome. :sogood:

Goodness, I'd love that, it'd probably force me to watch more games other than Barca and Real Madrid ones as well

Also if you watch La Liga often, can you answer my question on the European thread :colondollar:
Bendtner will be glorious for me up front. :colonhash:
Team name: Banana Slugs
Can someone pm me the codes as i'm on a public computer in Thailand
I'd be very grateful
Standards Corrupted
No wonder there weren't any new posts......

So: whose the big buy :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest