The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

meskell
This is my squad atm, very very likely to be changed though.

how much is toure, surely bale will get more points?
Reply 381
Some questionable talent in there.
Two Liverpool players sneaking in there :facepalm2:
Reply 383
Jamie Carragher :facepalm2:
Reply 385
My whole team revolved around Drogba ffs :colonhash:

Who will replace him in the Chelsea line up?
This is nonsense. I can't bring myself to tinker any more with these casualties :colonhash:
My team name is Manchester Rebels.
Reply 388
tbh it might be a half-decent idea keeping Drogba in youre starting 11, maybe putting him on the bench for the first game. If you think about actually transfer replacing him, it's going to cost a couple of points to get him back into your team when he's fit and scoring again. :/
d0mz
tbh it might be a half-decent idea keeping Drogba in youre starting 11, maybe putting him on the bench for the first game.

A £12.5m on the bench waiting for him to return to full fitness. :confused:
Reply 390
woodgate39
A £12.5m on the bench waiting for him to return to full fitness. :confused:

Well imagine transferring him out, bringing in Anelka, having 2 or 3 left over, improving some midfielders.
Then when Drogba gets back and starts scoring again, you want him, but you can't have him without sacrificing a couple of game points.

If he's on your bench for the games that hes definately out of, you can just bring him back in for when hes fit and scoring.
Reply 391
Was thinking of getting Beckford in my team...then he just got carried off against Preston after he scored 2 goals in the second half! Hope he's fit for the start of the season, could be a snip at 6m
Jesus Christ I'm a dimwit.

Team name is COCKENHAM COCKSPURS

Because T**tenham are so cock.
Reply 393
Arshavin or Malouda? Chelsea have got the easier opening day fixture, but Arshavin enjoys scoring against Liverpool. There are two possible lineups I am equally happy with even ignoring the Arshavin/Malouda thing. I think I'll end up flipping a coin if injuries don't get in the way.
Reply 394
I can't decide on whether to go for high scoring, high value players interspersed with a few low scorers or to risk a more evenly valued squad :holmes:
Reply 395
That is the latest tinker. It is trying to juggle Drogba and Lampard against having a more balanced squad as my subs are goddam awful!

Mouyokolo will be a revelation.
Reply 397
Where's all the Arteta love? He's completly instrumental for Everton. Everything they do comes through him (if he's not injured).
meskell
That is the latest tinker. It is trying to juggle Drogba and Lampard against having a more balanced squad as my subs are goddam awful!

It's not just your subs who are awful tbf :holmes:
Here it is.

Quick Reply

Latest