The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Decided to let Ivanovic go. Bosingwa in his place; a steal at that price, and he'll be offering more up front than Ivanovic, surely.
Colbert
:fyi: 19 once Barton and Faye get autosubbed in :sogood:

Spoiler

UnWise
Decided to let Ivanovic go. Bosingwa in his place; a steal at that price, and he'll be offering more up front than Ivanovic, surely.

Done that transfer already? I want to get Bosingwa in, but I think I'll wait until next week when they say if he's starting or not.
Anyone done any transfers for next gameweek already ?
Reply 3984
little_wizard123
Done that transfer already?

Yeah. Was afraid of his value going up; what with people eventually noticing that he's back as well as being dirt cheap.

Da_hopeful_1
Anyone done any transfers for next gameweek already ?

Ivanovic out
Bosingwa in

Ashley Young (what was I thinking? :lol: ) out
Nasri in

Did them after today's matches as I'm expecting Bosingwa and Nasri both to get more expensive shortly. Both were free transfers.
(edited 13 years ago)
I so badly wanna get vdv now. Especially as he will be not taking part in champions league.
we have a new leader
Reply 3987
Only crumbled down 1 place apparently, despite a points hit and a **** week.
Louis1991
Didn't you used to be, like, good at this

I'm trying to be clever and predict fixtures and performances rather than playing safe and going along with form like I did last year. It is not paying off :colonhash:
Reply 3989
Is there a way I can perv on your rankings? :teeth:
Reply 3990
n1r4v
Is there a way I can perv on your rankings? :teeth:

Why are you not in our league ffs? :colonhash:
Da_hopeful_1
we have a new leader

Although 1 point off top now, the top guy has good players remaining, so the gap will get bigger. Hoping for a Gilks masterclass to help me out.
Reply 3992
Louis1991
Why are you not in our league ffs? :colonhash:

I spent ages beforehand analysing various things like fixtures, points to game ratios etc. so when all this effort crumbled in epic proportions in the first few weeks where I was planted firmly in the lower echelons of the league, I raged at my computer screen and became a dirty undignified quitter.

I am deeply regretting my decision :emo:
Reply 3993
n1r4v
I spent ages beforehand analysing various things like fixtures, points to game ratios etc. so when all this effort crumbled in epic proportions in the first few weeks where I was planted firmly in the lower echelons of the league, I raged at my computer screen and became a dirty undignified quitter.

I am deeply regretting my decision :emo:

Oh my. I feel ":facepalm2:" wouldn't go far enough.

We should start a "get n1r4v back into the league" petition, tbh :moon:
n1r4v is more petulant than me :gah:
Reply 3995
I just logged for the first time in 2 weeks just to flaunt my scores to you :sexface:

9, with Rooney captain, 1.5 millionth in the league :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3996
So you're still in our league :awesome:

Start playing again and rise gracefully through it :daydreaming:
Reply 3997
I quit the league, I tried to be a snake and join the league purely to do a Wenger and observe the rankings in all my voyeuristic glory

Ronaldo seems to have refused new entries :colonhash:
Reply 3998
I'll cry if tevez is rested tomorrow, my team has crumbled with injury 13 points :frown:
coni
I'll cry if tevez is rested tomorrow, my team has crumbled with injury 13 points :frown:

We should console each other in private :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest