The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Second rejig of my team. Attacking wise jizz worthy IMO (apart from two or three weak links, basically Van Persie, Fabregas and Rooney).

If Schwarzer joins Arsenal as speculated I'm laughing. But I'm also pissed off when Ferdinand comes back from injury.
Reply 581
Tempted to start the season with a 5-2-3 formation :awesome:
TuckingFypo™
:rofl2: A girl with a sense of humour. Love it. :awesome:

:wink:
Newmarket Raiders FC :biggrin: 4 - 4 -2 formation :smile:

Reina - Hangeland, Bramble, Upson, Terry - J.Cole, Benyoun, Modric, Lennon - Zamora, Defoe
rooney tevez and berbatov up front need i say more?
Reply 585
Yes. The rest of your team plz
I've just entered the team Animal Collective.
Reply 587
There is a 500 post limit to join people...
So I have 'til the end of September to post 16 more times.
Reply 589
Slighty o/t but for anyone who is intrested there is also a Championship fantasy football if anyone is intrested the details are here

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Index.aspx
for those intrested I have set up a TSR League the pin is - 6515.

First game is tonight so not long to pick a team for those who are intrested. If you wish to discuss teams etc I advise this thread - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125768&page=267. As obviously this current thread is for the Premier League one I am simply advertising the Championship one in here.
Reply 590
Wonderful Weegies
LOL I had a dream where Rooney scored like 4 goals against Newcastle, and got really haps about my fantasy premier league team. When I woke up I thought it was real and rushed to check, but then I remembered....

...the season hasn't started yet.
Reply 592
:facepalm2:
Reply 593
Reply 595
The_Jatt_Joker
rooney tevez and berbatov up front need i say more?

338 times more if you want to be in the league tbh.
Reply 596
Just made a team for this season, Real Brighton
Reply 597
If a player moves do they stay at their original club in the game or move as well? So, if Milner moves to City, will he be a City or Villa player on this?

Currently hoping for:

Keane to move somewhere
Bentley/Ireland to Villa
Schwarzer to Arsenal

Would all be decent options if deals went through :holmes:
Louis1991
If a player moves do they stay at their original club in the game or move as well? So, if Milner moves to City, will he be a City or Villa player on this?

Currently hoping for:

Keane to move somewhere
Bentley/Ireland to Villa
Schwarzer to Arsenal

Would all be decent options if deals went through :holmes:

Yes the player does indeed change teams in the game. What I'm not sure of is, if they move to a better/worse team, do they gain/lose value and thus render your team too expensive (in the case of moving to a better team).
Reply 599
Jumpman's XI is in the league!

Quick Reply

Latest