The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Rooney misses a piss easy chance from a Nani cross. Brilliant :congrats:

Going to write this week off :holmes:
Reply 5981
Evra taken off on 50mins. Could lose me 5 points :colonhash:
Reply 5982
Original post by Louis.
I am acknowledging and replying to what you put in your posts. You are not. Ergo, crumble :fyi:

Fairly common yes, you're obviously not looking hard enough. Surely the offence is trying to get an opposition player booked, not just some hand gesture? What do you think is happening when players keep talking to the refs?

As I said in my last post, which you ignored (shock :zomg:), please stop replying to me, your crumble is overpowering. I'm getting cross. For shaw.

Oh my days. You agree that people can/do get booked for it but refuse to believe that a player getting away with it can count himself a bit lucky. I've heard all I need to hear.
Reply 5983
Original post by Deshi
Oh my days. You agree that people can/do get booked for it but refuse to believe that a player getting away with it can count himself a bit lucky. I've heard all I need to hear.

People can get booked for stealing 10 yards when they take a throw in, doesn't mean they're lucky when they don't.

Crumble.
Reply 5984
Transfers in this week : Dempsey and Berbatov :ahee:
Reply 5985
RvP :facepalm2:
Nani nani nani nani nani nani
Reply 5987
Original post by Louis.
People can get booked for stealing 10 yards when they take a throw in, doesn't mean they're lucky when they don't.

Crumble.

It says in the laws of the game that stealing 10 yards whilst taking a throw in is a straight yellow? Don't think so.
Reply 5988
Original post by Deshi
It says in the laws of the game that stealing 10 yards whilst taking a throw in is a straight yellow? Don't think so.

I don't know. People do get booked for it sometimes though. I don't know if the waving a yellow thing is specifically in either, could you find it for me please?

Decent week but it could have been so much better, i'll probably lose ground at the top again :nopity:
Stop wumming each other ffs, it isn't even good wumming. Babel and Rafael are both ***** and should have had season long bans for being pricks.

End of story.
Original post by Firaila
Transfers in this week : Dempsey and Berbatov :ahee:

Transfers in this week: Meireles, Torres, Dempsey, Nani, Djourou and Gyan. Win.
Charlie Adam wipes away my keeper's clean sheet :france:
Reply 5992
Adam, RvP and Nani goals, Theo assist. Week gets a bit better, still not good enough tbh.
Original post by Kevmeister
Transfers in this week: Meireles, Torres, Dempsey, Nani, Djourou and Gyan. Win.

Yes, yes, we saw you post it first time :yawn:

Meireles is the only incisive pick there ffs. The rest were clear cut :colonhash:
Original post by Colbert
Yes, yes, we saw you post it first time :yawn:

Meireles is the only incisive pick there ffs. The rest were clear cut :colonhash:

Do one, you ****.
Original post by Louis.
Evra taken off on 50mins. Could lose me 5 points :colonhash:

:ahee:

EDIT: my incisive transfers paid off RVP and adams :awesome: but wish i captained RVP :emo:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5996
51 with bonus to come + Tevez today + 7 more gameweeks including the captain. Not bad on the face of it, could've been a lot better though, Arsenal being as wasteful as ever. :colonhash:

Through in the cup again. :awesome:
Reply 5997
Original post by JK.
51 with bonus to come + Tevez today + 7 more gameweeks including the captain. Not bad on the face of it, could've been a lot better though

Exactly the same as me I think. Every part of it :hmmm:

Rafael being inexplicably sent off against Spurs and Evra being inexplicably taken off today cost me 11 points :colonhash: and Bale's injury cost me at least one more :colonhash:
Reply 5998
Original post by Louis.

Rafael being inexplicably sent off against Spurs and Evra being inexplicably taken off today cost me 11 points :colonhash: and Bale's injury cost me at least one more :colonhash:

That must mean I'm still ahead of you at least. :awesome:
Original post by Louis.

Bale would have scored today so you actually lost out on 6 points from him, plus whatever bonus he would have got.

Quick Reply

Latest