The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Typical that spurs get a penalty three mins after vdv gets injured. Still clinging on but not confident of winning. Also the 500 post rule will be intact next season, no worries there.
Reply 6681
Mopped up 12 bonus points, dunno where it leaves me overall, still in the hunt for 3rd perhaps. :holmes:
Original post by JK.
Mopped up 12 bonus points, dunno where it leaves me overall, still in the hunt for 3rd perhaps. :holmes:

The hunt for third is between whoever crumbles in the race for first tbpfh ffs
Reply 6683
Original post by Colbert
The hunt for third is between whoever crumbles in the race for first tbpfh ffs

Yeh I meant fourth, forgot how much I'd crumbled. :sigh:
Original post by JK.
Yeh I meant fourth, forgot how much I'd crumbled. :sigh:

Always happy to remind you :h:
Well Malouda, you absolute turd. Finishing the season with a whimper... :frown:
I left Hangeland on the bench. :frown:
Reply 6687
Forgot to change my team this week because of work Hangeland & Bent on the bench. Hangeland will go in though so im only somewhat devastated :frown:

Hate this game tbf
No Begovic for the first time I need a sub keeper. No Balotelli after his motm performance in the cup. Shawcross booked and Toure hasn't done anything. My catch up games always cost me :tongue:
Reply 6690
Kolorov comes in with a stunning performance, staying on the bench all game and allowing 6 point Aaron Hughes to come in :yy:

Desperately clinging onto my top 10 spot :sigh:

Michael goes into the final day as favourite. No pressure :teeth: At least i know i am there by skill and not dumb luck. Lescott and elokobi ffs, do me a favour love :colonhash:
I had a feeling Lescott might score.

Just checked the results now... delighted. :smile:
Will be interesting Colbert, good game :wink:
Original post by Louis.
Kolorov comes in with a stunning performance, staying on the bench all game and allowing 6 point Aaron Hughes to come in :yy:

Desperately clinging onto my top 10 spot :sigh:

You're 28 points ahead of 11th, so you shouldn't be in trouble :tongue:... I on the other hand...

I think we all know that a Utd fan shouldn't win it. I'm supporting Colbert.
Original post by Colbert
Michael goes into the final day as favourite. No pressure :teeth: At least i know i am there by skill and not dumb luck. Lescott and elokobi ffs, do me a favour love :colonhash:

You're on a bit of a high horse aren't you! It's a squad game, not an eleven... :wink:
Original post by little_wizard123

I think we all know that a Utd fan shouldn't win it. I'm supporting Colbert.

Serious? Personally I think it would be quite fitting. :teeth:

You villans sticking together right to the bitter end :tongue:

This is a tough week to read actually!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mc_watson87
Serious? Personally I think it would be quite fitting. :teeth:

You villans sticking together right to the bitter end :tongue:

This is a tough week to read actually!

'Bitter' definitely describes the situation. Two Villa fans winning the TSR leagues would end a terrible season quite well, especially if the Blues go down.
Can't believe i threw in the towel :frown:

Ahh well, i shall be back next year even better than ever. Please don't tell me Colbert's going to win it again this year :biggrin:
Original post by woodgate39
I don't meet the "500 or more" requirements but I'm ******* brilliant at this game.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/entryhist.mc?id=20439

Last season I finished 3,451 out of 2,000,000 plus.

Yep, just brilliant :wink:
Original post by Da_hopeful_1
Yep, just brilliant :wink:

I can't knock him. He made the same Malouda transfer as me last week. :facepalm2: to both of us...

Quick Reply

Latest