The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Da_hopeful_1
Can't believe i threw in the towel :frown:

Neither can I man, you were doing really well. It's all about just hanging in there till the end.
Original post by mc_watson87
Neither can I man, you were doing really well. It's all about just hanging in there till the end.

Yah, well it's a learning curve atleast. Next season I'll probably win it :cool: What's the league table going into the final week?

P.S. Are you playing next season too?
Yah, well it's a learning curve atleast. Next season I'll probably win it :cool: What's the league table going into the final week?

P.S. Are you playing next season too?

Haha... Course, since i popped i can't stop :teeth:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/table.mc?id=791
Original post by mc_watson87
I had a feeling Lescott might score.

Just checked the results now... delighted. :smile:
Will be interesting Colbert, good game :wink:

I'm off to Vegas next week. If you win this it proves that luck is more important than skill. That lesson will serve me well at the roulette wheel :holmes:

Original post by dannymccs
You're on a bit of a high horse aren't you! It's a squad game, not an eleven... :wink:

What can I say, I have the support of the masses ffs. See below :gah:

Original post by little_wizard123
You're 28 points ahead of 11th, so you shouldn't be in trouble :tongue:... I on the other hand...

I think we all know that a Utd fan shouldn't win it. I'm supporting Colbert.

Thanks mate, it would indeed be unjust for me not to win this.

#TeamColbert
Original post by Colbert
I'm off to Vegas next week. If you win this it proves that luck is more important than skill. That lesson will serve me well at the roulette wheel :holmes:

What can I say, I have the support of the masses ffs. See below :gah:

Thanks mate, it would indeed be unjust for me not to win this.

#TeamColbert

LoL. I think it will be close, fair play to whoever trumps it. :smile:

Huth's injury is quite a blow to me, brought him in a while back lookin at this fixture.
(edited 12 years ago)
Whoever wins is deserving tbf, youve been up there the whole season while ive had a decent ten week run to haul myself into contention. I fancy your team over mine this week so have resigned myself to losing already, just hoping i dont drop any lower than second. My defence is in ruins and half the rest of them are pathetic, looking forward to tinkering with next season's squad already :dice:
Van der Vaart and Odemwingie have both been ruled out of the weekend guys, if that's any help.

Also Berbatov will start.
Original post by icedragon

I'm not a "proper" member because I don't have 500 posts yet? LOL. I hope that rule is gone by for the 2011-2012 thread.

You should have enough time to get 500 points. The rule may be increased to 1000, though :colone:
Original post by Ronaldo VII
You should have enough time to get 500 points. The rule may be increased to 1000, though :colone:

Yeah at the rate I'm going I'll have 1000 next week... Still don't see the point though :frown:.

Hey dude, Any idea around what date the fpl starts this year?
Reply 6710
Yeah at the rate I'm going I'll have 1000 next week... Still don't see the point though :frown:.

I think the winner last year was a random guy that'd joined the league, but didn't post in here at all throughout the season (had probably left the site) which was kinda pointless, to stop the same thing happening again a minimum post count was introduced with the idea that if a member has more posts, they're more likely to stay around the site and contribute to the thread.

Dunno a date but I'm fairly sure it was towards the end of June last year. :holmes:
Colbert what u gunna do this week bro? I'm at a complete loss... it's giving me a headache. Should we make the same number of transfers, say like 4 each. :teeth: That said, whenever i make loads of transfers, my original team always does better... hmmmmm

No idea. Sometime early July perhaps.

Dunno what to use my last transfer on. There are at least 2 players who won't be playing tomorrow but no obvious replacements for either.
No idea. Sometime early July perhaps.

Dunno what to use my last transfer on. There are at least 2 players who won't be playing tomorrow but no obvious replacements for either.

Modric, Nani &Nzogbia for a midfield option

Fletcher/Ameobi for a cheap forward option & Berbatov/Tevez being the main bandwagons.
Final sub of the season :cry2: and flipped a coin for Kuyt and Modric to replace Fabregas - yes, he's been benched for that long. Kuyt won it, just need him to score 17 as my captain and I'm back in it...good luck to those battling it out for the win today!
Van der Vaart and Odemwingie have both been ruled out of the weekend guys, if that's any help.

Also Berbatov will start.

Where did you hear that on Odemwingie? Both BBC and Sky not reporting an injury?
Original post by dannymccs
Where did you hear that on Odemwingie? Both BBC and Sky not reporting an injury?

Just checked this out for you, and:

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2363868,00.html
I desperately want Blackpool to stay up, but if they don't, I hope Berbatov (c), Nani, and Scholes sort me out :rolleyes:.
Original post by little_wizard123

Balls. Ah well. Only matters in my other league where I've been limping towards the finish at the top - but there's money involved so hopefully will see it home!

And yeah, I really want Blackpool to stay up - going out on a limb to say they'll get a draw today and that Spurs beating Birmingham, and Wigan failing to beat Stoke will keep them up. Here's hoping anyway!
Nervy times!

Quick Reply

Latest