The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Scroll to see replies

Oh my its so stupidly close, we're both on 39 with 5 mins left to play! =O
Sturridge red =(
Walcott goal!!!!! =)
Reply 6723
Bloody Walcott and Lescott goals....:frown:.

Sessegnon's assist chopped off....:colonhash: why did i have to get Lampard instead of N'Zogbia.
(edited 12 years ago)
Deshied/Arsened it tbf :sigh:

Not too disheartened as the Blues crumbled even more than Deshi :sogood:
Blackpool might have snatched Europa league after that Fulham red.

Original post by Colbert
Deshied/Arsened it tbf :sigh:

Not too disheartened as the Blues crumbled even more than Deshi :sogood:

Good game man! You could stiill snatch it through bonus! Bit nervous about that.

Bet ur pissed at Lescott? 34 points in the last 3 gameweeks :teeth:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mc_watson87
Good game man! You could stiill snatch it through bonus! Bit nervous about that.

Nah I bottled it. Should have learned by now but I have never had a point hit pay off. Won't be making that mistake next season ffs :colonhash:

Big congrats to you though having edged out the greatest footballing mind on the forum :teeth: :congrats:
28th in the league then and 29th in head to head, not a bad year for my mighty Pikachu FC :smile:
Woooooooooooooooo!!! :biggrin:

:sparta: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta:
Reply 6729
4th place finish and with £££ left in the bank, a financially well run team, I am Arsenal. :sexface:

Congrats Mikey :biggrin:

Brum down and Colbert crumble, what a day. :coma:
It would only be a crumble if I were top ffs :facepalm2:

I was 12th a few weeks ago tbf, so my progress has been an anti-Deshi if do I say so myself.

Congrats Mikey, Lescott will be the first name on my team sheet next season :colonhash:
Original post by JK.
4th place finish and with £££ left in the bank, a financially well run team, I am Arsenal. :sexface:

Congrats Mikey :biggrin:

Brum down and Colbert crumble, what a day. :coma:

Haha nice!

Cheers bro! =)

Original post by Colbert
It would only be a crumble if I were top ffs :facepalm2:

I was 12th a few weeks ago tbf, so my progress has been an anti-Deshi if do I say so myself.

Congrats Mikey, Lescott will be the first name on my team sheet next season :colonhash:

Ha, was close to bringing in Kolarov instead of him!

Thanx man! :smile:

Original post by dannymccs
Congratulations Michael! :smile:

Cheers for a great year guys, roll on 2011/12.

Thanx! Most of the season was spent basking in your shadow tbf... Never thought I'd catch ya!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6732
3rd in the league and 2nd in the h2h league, not bad for my first try in the tsr leagues, see you next season :colone:
Reply 6733
Was accomodating Berbatov so brought in Zenden as well, ridiculously incisive as he brought in 13 points. Apart from I left him on my bench as first sub, and despite my other two subs getting games (both defenders, including the -2 of Coleman) Zenden and his wonderful haul was left rotting on my bench. Summed up my season :sigh:

Anyway, anxiously waiting for the league to update to find out if i've held onto my top 10 spot. Feel like Keen/Mccarthy/Martinez/Holloway/Mccleish on the sidelines :afraid:
Crumbled in the league over the last 5 game weeks by not having time to make transfers/captains etc.. where's the commitment?

Did win the prediction league that no one cares about :awesome:
Congratulations Michael! :smile:

Cheers for a great year guys, roll on 2011/12.
Reply 6736
Got 10th :sogood:

Solid enough for my first season, first time playing FF really as well. Lost concentration towards the end when I gradually drifted out of the title race, and took way too many points hits throughout the season, which will both be rectified for next season. This thread started in early July, in not even 2 months i'll be able to tinker again :dice:
Love tinkering with a brand new team. Roll on July
It's half updated now. Top 10k overall finish which was the aim all along tbf :woo: Not sure about next season as I'll be in the real world and not on this site :sigh: Maybe I'll do what RonnyVII does and provide fleeting visits to this thread :beard:

Start of July until we go again? That's only 6 weeks away ffs :sexface:
5th and Europa League for me.

Quick Reply

Latest