The Student Room Group
Warwick's one of the best places for it; it's a really amazing course and one of the pioneers of the degree (or so they said!). But it's SO competitive; 500 applicants for 25 places! It's probably one of the most respected places to get the degree from, though.

I also know someone who's doing the degree at Hull and they seem to really enjoy it there. Can't be any more help than that, though :/
Reply 2
UEA do a course IIRC.
I think Lancaster offer it but I'm not 100% on that.
Reply 4
I'm applying for eng+cw!

Royal Holloway offer it, so I think so Swansea.

But the ones I'm applying to are Warwick (argh), UEA and Holloway.
Reply 5
I know I won't get into Warwick, my predicted grades are ABB, and I only got BCCC at AS. At the moment I'm considering Lancaster and Kingston who both do Eng Lang and CW, but portsmouth and brunel as well, even though theirs is just English and CW, which is more or less Lit. I'm also considering going for American Lit with CW at UEA cos it looks pretty interesting and you get to go to the USA for a year, and theyre meant to be one of the best unis in the country for both of those courses. and edinburgh just for Eng Lang. I'm really not sure though, so anyone who can offer advice please feel free :-)
Reply 6
Bath do a kind of creative writing course (i think) not sure what it entails.
But UEAs creative writing department is extremely good and well known and attracts some famous lecturers such as Ian McEwan (so says my lovely English teacher) :smile: so maybe u cud try checking it out

Good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending