The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
So we just need oppurtunities to get to speak to one another, really...
I plan to have biscuits in my room on the first night for everyone :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Digestives and hobnobs? Tempting but ... will there be coffee involved? :wink:

Ive already got my stash ready!!
Reply 42
Sgt.Fox
:eek: - I should hope not!

...me neither...hav 2 say my spelling's terrible...well, maybe even worse than TERRIBLE...u get the meanin anyway...
....hav to get use 2 my spelling...>_< :p: sorry about that
Reply 43
liuqnh
:p: sorry about that

Nothing to apologise for - seems more like you wrote 'mouse' when you were thinking 'mouth'. Made me laugh :biggrin: ...
Reply 44
Sgt.Fox
Nothing to apologise for - seems more like you wrote 'mouse' when you were thinking 'mouth'. Made me laugh :biggrin: ...

rite...i feel really embarrassed now...thx god no one knows who i am...
Cartouche
So we just need oppurtunities to get to speak to one another, really...
I plan to have biscuits in my room on the first night for everyone :smile:

Can non-Williamsonites attend? I love biscuits! (as you will be able to tell by my rather ample girth)
Reply 46
yo!

I've got my room number now. Recently I've been so busy though, think tomorrow is going to be the only day i've had off for a while now. Just busy seeing people and doing things. Got a good night out lined up for tomorrow
Cartouche

I'm not all that nervous due largely to knowing you fantastic people,

How r u going to recognize us in the huge crowd?
Kew
Hehe, good idea! :p:

Are you in a student house this coming year? I'm in Elmbank Avenue - it's on the estate but the house is really good! :smile:

WHAT NUMBER IN ELMBANK AVENUEEE? :eek:
Reply 49
che guevara
WHAT NUMBER IN ELMBANK AVENUEEE? :eek:

No. 68. Apparently the landlord is really nice, which is good...

:eek: Do you live near there???
Kew
No. 68. Apparently the landlord is really nice, which is good...

:eek: Do you live near there???

No i live in west London, which is 20 minutes far from uni.. buy yeah, i worked till last week in The Village Pizza which is in Victoria street.. and i used to drive to Elmbank avenue at least 10 times a day ..lol.. never been to 68, or probably been but cant remember.. Nice and Cheaper pizzas than dominos and Perfect Pizza.. and also buy one get one free..lol.. which is a great deal for students..
Reply 51
I always liked the 'buy none, get one free' deals. Shame I've never actually seen any.

How will we recognise other TSRers? Good question. All of you are welcome to pop round to Room 19 in Williamson to see me if you want. I hope to have biscuits, although I figure they will go quickly, and I also hope to have music playing, which may a good or bad thing depending on when you walk in.
Reply 52
We should all meet up some time and have a secret signal so that we know who the TSRers are! Like all wearing red jumpers and totally freaking out everyone else who didn't find the message board...
Reply 53
OR having a white rose pinned to our chests film noir style and yes a secret signal!! MWAHAHA.

*ahem*
Reply 54
What is everyone upto tonight? Im jus ready for a night out pubbin n clubbing.
Reply 55
I am not doing anything really, loading CDs on to my laptop and saying goodbye to my friend who's off to Leeds tomorrow
Reply 56
Hayley Kim
Like all wearing red jumpers and totally freaking out everyone else who didn't find the message board...

I find that discriminatory - red jumpers clash with my hair... :p:

Hayley Kim
What is everyone upto tonight? Im jus ready for a night out pubbin n clubbing.

Did my pubbing yesterday night. A night of reviewing 'fun' awaits me tonight... :cool:
Reply 57
I said goodbye to my friends who are going to leeds yesterday too! But at the club. Had a good time
Pack pack packing.
Reply 59
shoping shoping shoping ^^ goin 2 pack on Wednesday.

Latest

Trending

Trending