The Student Room Group

Sherlock

Scroll to see replies

The first series was excellent. My friend won a competition and got to meet Benedict Cumberbatch... I wasn't jealous at all..!
Reply 781
Beyond excited - all those ridiculous teaser videos that have been released are driving me mad
Original post by milkytea
The first series was excellent. My friend won a competition and got to meet Benedict Cumberbatch... I wasn't jealous at all..!

OH.MY.GOD I am soooooooo jealous!! hehe :tongue: what was he like?!
Original post by proud nd luvin it
OH.MY.GOD I am soooooooo jealous!! hehe :tongue: what was he like?!

Very pleasant, apparently!
I am in love with this show!! Read spoilers for the next series on lj, CANNOT WAIT :ahee:

(Benedict C makes me behave like a 14 year old girl)

edit: This thread made me have a dream about the silver fox that is Rupert Graves but I can't remember what happened :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
What date is the first episode for the season starting? is it sometime in January?
Can someone refresh my memory, what happened at the end of the last one? :hmmmm:
Original post by Summer_fruits
Can someone refresh my memory, what happened at the end of the last one? :hmmmm:

They were at that swimming pool and Moriarty was about to have Sherlock and Dr. Watson shot, and then Sherlock goes and throws the jacket with the bomb close to Moriarty and then points his gun at it, and then it ends and you're like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THIS AND THEN NOT MAKE A SECOND SEASON FOR TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ahee:
Original post by proud nd luvin it
They were at that swimming pool and Moriarty was about to have Sherlock and Dr. Watson shot, and then Sherlock goes and throws the jacket with the bomb close to Moriarty and then points his gun at it, and then it ends and you're like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THIS AND THEN NOT MAKE A SECOND SEASON FOR TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ahee:

Oh yeah! Thanks!

Funny, I watched Sherlock Holmes 2 and Moriarty is an old man :tongue:
Original post by boromir9111
What date is the first episode for the season starting? is it sometime in January?

New Years Day at 8:10 :smile:
Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
New Years Day at 8:10 :smile:

:eek: :eek: :woo: :woo: :woo: +repped!

Cheers :biggrin:
Original post by boromir9111
:eek: :eek: :woo: :woo: :woo: +repped!

Cheers :biggrin:

I know it's so exciting isn't it!!! :woo: Cheers guy :biggrin:

(Gonna have to google to check that's definitely right now :colondollar:)

(edit: IT IS :h:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Looking forward to this :smile: Such a good show. :cool:
Which episode are people most looking forward to? I want to see the Hound one most :biggrin:, although the unresolved conclusion and the finale.... arghhh :woo:
Brilliant! I was wondering when this would start again, will the series actually be longer than 3 episodes this time though lol?
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
Brilliant! I was wondering when this would start again, will the series actually be longer than 3 episodes this time though lol?

I think it's three episodes again... although I guess I'd rather see 3 insanely good episodes, than about 8 episodes which were a bit mehh :biggrin:
Did we all get our Radio Timeses? :awesome: Saving mine as a treat for after church.
"People have died"
"that's what people DO!!!"

Anyone see the scenes published in the Sun? I won't describe them just in case...
Reply 797
Can't wait. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Got high expectations for this.
Some of the trailers on BBC1 earlier= :drool:

Got the first series for Christmas as well :biggrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws/clips
(edited 12 years ago)
Does that mean we get to see Cumberbatch's bum? :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest