University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Flat 310? x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
So has anyone got any ideas for the Concept Otley Run (long pub crawl basically lol) ? :smile:
Reply 22
miss.x.trinity
So has anyone got any ideas for the Concept Otley Run (long pub crawl basically lol) ? :smile:

Maybe we could set up a group on facebook for concept place nights out then print off flyerd to slide under all the flat doors to get people to join! I'd happily make the flyers and put them under the doors, Troy probs knows how many flats there is in concept!
Lizzillaa
Maybe we could set up a group on facebook for concept place nights out then print off flyerd to slide under all the flat doors to get people to join! I'd happily make the flyers and put them under the doors, Troy probs knows how many flats there is in concept!

Good idea about the group thing :biggrin: Me & Troy already thought about the flyer thing but I suggested that we should wait to see if any first years wanna get involved, like you :smile: once your here we cud meet up and work on it together and anyone else who wants to be involved :smile: The girl on reception called Jodie is really lovely and im sure she wouldnt mind prining them of for us :smile: When are u moving in? x

Oh btw we went bowling today and its costs £1.95 a game for a student before 6 :O I think an organised bowling trip is in order lol :biggrin:
Reply 24
miss.x.trinity
Good idea about the group thing :biggrin: Me & Troy already thought about the flyer thing but I suggested that we should wait to see if any first years wanna get involved, like you :smile: once your here we cud meet up and work on it together and anyone else who wants to be involved :smile: The girl on reception called Jodie is really lovely and im sure she wouldnt mind prining them of for us :smile: When are u moving in? x

Oh btw we went bowling today and its costs £1.95 a game for a student before 6 :O I think an organised bowling trip is in order lol :biggrin:

Yeah I'm up for that. I move in on saturday I'm a little concerned that its going to be hectic with everone else moving in, do you know if everyone seems to move in on the same day or it seems more spaced out in the weeks leading upto the unis staring term?
Lizzillaa
Yeah I'm up for that. I move in on saturday I'm a little concerned that its going to be hectic with everone else moving in, do you know if everyone seems to move in on the same day or it seems more spaced out in the weeks leading upto the unis staring term?

Coolies :smile: I think a lot of people are moving in either the 15th, 16th, 17th or 18th, but saturdays always tend to be hectic so good luck lol :smile: what time roughly are u planning on moving in? Im only asking cuz we rang the day before to ask what the earliest time we cud move in was and they said ten, but they ended up being late so we had to wait outside for ages with all our stuff lol. Some of the staff atm are temporary and they are a bit unreliable lol x
Reply 26
What the deuce is going on? Concept asking for a student ID for checking in with when i haven't got one yet o.O

Edit: All sorted, carry on :smile:
Ace Rimmer
What the deuce is going on? Concept asking for a student ID for checking in with when i haven't got one yet o.O

Edit: All sorted, carry on :smile:

Your the first, didnt ask us last year or this year haha. Policy but in practice no one bothers, you could be a benefit junky and live here :lol: on the doll as it were in student digs :rofl: no one would know the wiser if you was young enough looking.
Reply 28

Actually they requested my confrimation letter from ucas :/
Lizzillaa
Actually they requested my confrimation letter from ucas :/

D: Do you reckon they'd accept any other bits of paperwork? God knows where my ucas letter is!
taperjeangirl!
D: Do you reckon they'd accept any other bits of paperwork? God knows where my ucas letter is!

Just tell them you lost it, there really dont care ask for it but the admin is not like 100% aware of things, so once in you will not be badgered for it anyway. I mean there not going to demand it on move in day and refuse you entry crickey.

If anyone asks you by the time they ask you, you will have your student card as evidence. Btw must do thing when you arrive here, 2nd day go down to the Uni campus, look for the Majorie Arnold Ziff building. Its on the back of social sciences and down a slip road into the Uni down from the Parkinson building, its real modern and plush looking.

Make sure your face is presentable they take a picture right then and there that sticks for 3 years, I was wearing a hat this day and had hat hair wohooo! The Uni may want your UCAS or sign up details to your portal to confirm you have to sign a legal document that will then get sent off and you will recieve your loans within 2 weeks of it being signed. So get in early and do it and you get your dosh earlier or it at least it won't be held up, pending documentation. If you leave this you can que for up to 2 hours anytime after the 15th Sep.
misterxninja
Just tell them you lost it, there really dont care ask for it but the admin is not like 100% aware of things, so once in you will not be badgered for it anyway. I mean there not going to demand it on move in day and refuse you entry crickey.

If anyone asks you by the time they ask you, you will have your student card as evidence. Btw must do thing when you arrive here, 2nd day go down to the Uni campus, look for the Majorie Arnold Ziff building. Its on the back of social sciences and down a slip road into the Uni down from the Parkinson building, its real modern and plush looking.

Make sure your face is presentable they take a picture right then and there that sticks for 3 years, I was wearing a hat this day and had hat hair wohooo! The Uni may want your UCAS or sign up details to your portal to confirm you have to sign a legal document that will then get sent off and you will recieve your loans within 2 weeks of it being signed. So get in early and do it and you get your dosh earlier or it at least it won't be held up, pending documentation. If you leave this you can que for up to 2 hours anytime after the 15th Sep.

Oh dear.. I'm moving in on the 16th :p: Queue it is for me! Is there any time you reckon it'd be quiet?

Thanks for the heads up though! In school, every year without fail, I knew nothing about the school photo :rolleyes: I was wondering about the picture, thought we might have to take our own passport-type one or something. I might just come across my ucas letter when I'm sorting my room and clothes and stuff out.. a job which I seem to be putting off quite well :p:
Reply 32
It says when you register online when you go get your card to bring a passport photo with you :redface:
Lizzillaa
It says when you register online when you go get your card to bring a passport photo with you :redface:

Really, maybe they are doing that now. But why would they have 8 webcam stations set up at the desks? I brought one they laughed at me and said we need to take a picture now.

I dunno bring it then, but get your face sound just incase that day.
taperjeangirl!
Oh dear.. I'm moving in on the 16th :p: Queue it is for me! Is there any time you reckon it'd be quiet?

Thanks for the heads up though! In school, every year without fail, I knew nothing about the school photo :rolleyes: I was wondering about the picture, thought we might have to take our own passport-type one or something. I might just come across my ucas letter when I'm sorting my room and clothes and stuff out.. a job which I seem to be putting off quite well :p:

Yea, well it will be ok if you get there 9-10am I think it opens at 9 or perhaps 8. But then you have to do a cost benefit analysis how much you like your lay ins versus a lot more ques :smile:
Reply 35

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to dig out some letters just in case
Movin in on friday and just a little bit excited haha
I'm in 413 if anyone's there or gonna be there :smile: x

Latest