The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2011 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Just had a rejection from UBS by email
rye225
Morgan stanley website is messed up, anyone got a link to check the status of ur application. I got an email saying they received my resume and will contact me if im suitable for an interview, can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Hey i got same email , you should get email in 1 hour or so to do 3 tests. I have not done yet so hope they are not too difficult
Reply 1982
Finally HR sorted out my BAML test. I've just passed it.
psmith98752
Just had a rejection from UBS by email

Did you get rejected after taking the tests?
Milch
Finally HR sorted out my BAML test. I've just passed it.

Nice.. The numerical?
Reply 1985
alvlstudentt

I know 2 people now who have had UBS phone interviews for IBD. One is on an AC next Wednesday and the other is waiting to hear back because his interview was only this morning.
Reply 1986
golddaytonas
Nice.. The numerical?

ja.
Milch
I know 2 people now who have had UBS phone interviews for IBD. One is on an AC next Wednesday and the other is waiting to hear back because his interview was only this morning.

:cool:
Milch

They just emailed me. Make that 2 people on the IBD AC on Wednesday the 29th! :woo:

They also have an IBD AC on October 6th, if anyone is waiting to hear.
I just did the BAML numeracy test, how do you know if you've passed it? Is it if they ask you to go on and complete the additional questions?
econqueen
I just did the BAML numeracy test, how do you know if you've passed it? Is it if they ask you to go on and complete the additional questions?

Yeah I think you're right
Reply 1991
Hey Guys,

Anyone done both the numerical and verbal reasoning tests for barcap. I done my numerical test almost a week ago and I still have not heard anything. The next step of course is the verbal. I even called them up and they said they would get back to me but still nothing.

I have read around these forums and I think it is safe to say that if you fail, you get an instant rejection but why would they slow my application down?

Also anyone heard back from UBS that is applying to credit risk? I did their numeracy test a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them either.
Has anyone who submitted there app for citi around 1st September received a numerical test invite. I have not received anything and someone I know who applied later already got numerical test invite. Does it mean I can expect a rejection soon?
alvlstudentt

A week after taking the tests. Presumed I passed the tests, thought they were fairly easy.
psmith98752
A week after taking the tests. Presumed I passed the tests, thought they were fairly easy.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your other applications progress further.
How did you lot decide between S&T and IBD?
Reply 1996
facetious
How did you lot decide between S&T and IBD?

They're completely different...
Milch
They're completely different...

Do you reckon people like this ever get offers?
Reply 1998
Hi there all,

Wondering if anybody here knows whether in UBS psychometric tests; if you pass the numerical are you auto-invited to logical?

Thanks
Reply 1999
eivoquraf
Do you reckon people like this ever get offers?

Probably lol :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending