The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2011 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
lol how did you come up with the conclusions that they may do initial screenings if you don't know what they are XD

Because they both haven't sent me to do online tests. Say they are under review..
psmith98752
None of the ones I've taken so far (except the practice SHL one - got 95%) tell you a final mark.

sorry, i meant that was the mark i believe i got. Basically i know i was right on 14 of the Qs, which is 60%
Reply 1782
SomeNeptuneIsh
Does bnp paribas have anything to do with the BNP?

I'm considering applying there, but I'm an ethnic minority and don't want to waste time if they're just going to reject me because of my ethnicity.

Please be joking...
Milch
Please be joking...

oh come on, he's clearly being 100% serious
Milch
You never know, there's idiots like you on this forum.

There're.
Reply 1785
Milch
Yeah I think someone on here has got one on Wednesday.

yh he right. I have assessment centre for ibd on wednesday.
Reply 1786
san1991
yh he right. I have assessment centre for ibd on wednesday.

wow nice, did you submit a CL? and how long did u get the test invite after the submitting? how long did the AC invite come after that? was it by email or phone? thanks....sorry for the Qs...
Reply 1787
PAPAdawg
sorry, i meant that was the mark i believe i got. Basically i know i was right on 14 of the Qs, which is 60%

dude wtf 14/20 is not 60% it's definetlee more like 2/3
Reply 1788
how long does it take for the barcap test after submitting the application?
Reply 1789
LSEfreak
how long does it take for the barcap test after submitting the application?

Got it straight after.
Reply 1790
LSEfreak
mate, did you get a call about your AC with UBS or just an email? does UBS call at all apart from the offer?

I got an email in the morning but because I didn't have internet at the time, I was phoned in the evening (however this was probably due to the AC only being a day away lol).
Reply 1791
Milch
I got an email in the morning but because I didn't have internet at the time, I was phoned in the evening (however this was probably due to the AC only being a day away lol).

how long did u get the AC after submitting your tests? i be back in uk by the start of next week, wondering whether i should submit my appl and do the test.
Reply 1792
LSEfreak
how long did u get the AC after submitting your tests? i be back in uk by the start of next week, wondering whether i should submit my appl and do the test.

A couple of weeks I think. Yeah do it, they won't put you on an AC by the end of this week considering there is an IBD AC already on Wednesday.
Reply 1793
Milch
A couple of weeks I think. Yeah do it, they won't put you on an AC by the end of this week considering there is an IBD AC already on Wednesday.

I don't think that's a summer one.
Reply 1794
Swayum
I don't think that's a summer one.

Oh right, what's it for?
Reply 1795
Milch
Oh right, what's it for?

Full time. I looked through the posts of the guy who made a thread about it and he was applying for full time positions, unless if you're talking about someone else.
Reply 1796
Swayum
Full time. I looked through the posts of the guy who made a thread about it and he was applying for full time positions, unless if you're talking about someone else.

Hmm. See post 1811 on this thread.
Reply 1797
Fair enough, surprised he already had a phone interview considering it wasn't a fast track.
(edited 13 years ago)
Miyavi
dude wtf 14/20 is not 60% it's definetlee more like 2/3

Spoiler

Reply 1799
Milch

Cool man thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending