The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Brandscill
I lifted this from the welcome page :smile:

"MMU email account and Network username
As soon as your place at MMU has been confirmed, we will add you to the MMU network and set up an MMU email account for you. You can access your email account at www.mmu.ac.uk/students by clicking ‘Log in to your student email ’."

Well, my place has been confirmed and that isn't the case as we now know.

My faculty letter states that I should check my mmu email account throughout the month of August as that's how all communication between the faculty and students shall be maintained.

Just because you have an unconditional offer does not mean you have confirmed that you will be attending MMU - Thus why you need to enrol, provide your details to confirm your enrolment and attendance at MMU.

*Granted they could word it better. As soon as you enrol you will get access to your email account (outlook.com takes a while to synch)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
They use exchange I take it then?
Reply 22
Recieved some more correspondence today, this time it was about my student finance. They've sent me a payment schedule telling me exactly how much I'll get and when :woo:

It's nice to have this sort of thing in writing, I sometimes worry that I've forgotten something or perhaps that I've been lost in the system :zomg:

Latest

Trending

Trending