The Student Room Group

Purhased resources from Passmedicine.com but they havent appeared.

Passmedicine has been recommended to me from the upper years at my med school and seemed pretty legit.

I just purchased their finals pack of questions for £15, got an invoice from paypal with a reciept of my purchase but the question bank hasnt appeared for my use.

Anyone had any experience with this or know what to do here?
Original post by Natalierm2707
Passmedicine has been recommended to me from the upper years at my med school and seemed pretty legit.

I just purchased their finals pack of questions for £15, got an invoice from paypal with a reciept of my purchase but the question bank hasnt appeared for my use.

Anyone had any experience with this or know what to do here?

I didn't have any problems with passmedicine (and I would definitely recommend it for clinical years). Have you logged out and in again? It may take a little while to go through, if it hasn't sorted itself out by the morning, shoot them an email.
I don't remember there being a problem when I subscribed.
Reply 2
Original post by ForestCat
I didn't have any problems with passmedicine (and I would definitely recommend it for clinical years). Have you logged out and in again? It may take a little while to go through, if it hasn't sorted itself out by the morning, shoot them an email.
I don't remember there being a problem when I subscribed.

Everyone said it was such a good resource and I am hoping its just taking a while to go through. I purchased the question set 2 hours ago now, and have tried logging out and in numerous times. I checked to make sure I had been billed and I have, but still no question set has arrived on my homepage.

I will email them, hopefully they are quick at responding as this is not great customer service. I will also check back in tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed and it has updated.
Original post by Natalierm2707
Everyone said it was such a good resource and I am hoping its just taking a while to go through. I purchased the question set 2 hours ago now, and have tried logging out and in numerous times. I checked to make sure I had been billed and I have, but still no question set has arrived on my homepage.

I will email them, hopefully they are quick at responding as this is not great customer service. I will also check back in tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed and it has updated.

Yeah. Give it a bit of time, although I understand its annoying. It sounds like you've had a hard day today with your progress test. I suggest you take a break from medicine and go watch something that involves very little brain power.
Reply 4
Original post by ForestCat
Yeah. Give it a bit of time, although I understand its annoying. It sounds like you've had a hard day today with your progress test. I suggest you take a break from medicine and go watch something that involves very little brain power.

On it already, Im currently binge watching season 5 of once upon a time, thought I would give myself the night off to run some errands and unwind.

was just curious if this had happened to anyone else before, they seem like a legit company to me so didn't want to jump the gun and raise a dispute. I will hang fire for a while. Thanks x
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Mutmit287
On it already, Im currently binge watching season 5 of once upon a time, thought I would give myself the night off to run some errands and unwind. was just curious if this had happened to anyone else before, they seem like a legit company to me so didn't want to jump the gun and raise a dispute. I will hang fire for a while. Thanks x
How Long did it take for the resources to appear?I seem to be having a similar problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending