Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm engaged
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm vacant
ur not gonna go beyond kissing when drunk, id like to see that one kept up during weekone!! give you £5 if you manage it!!!!!
Reply 23
Anathema
you must have a right strange opinion/impression of me so far Rai

Not to worry Anna, wait till you meet me. :biggrin:
Reply 24
I am single and am looking forward to WeekOne!
I'm single, and I'm looking forward to Week One... but I'm not going to do anything I'll regret!
Juno
I'm engaged

I'm engaged as well.
Reply 27
juueru_chou
I'm engaged as well.

Stalking.
Stop.
Me.

Go make a sentence out of those words.
Reply 28
secrets133
I'm staying with my boyfriend, I just hope people in couples arn't social outcasts because they don't hop on the good foot and do the bad thing in freshers week? Teehee x

Firstly; no, but if you go on about it then you won't get invited to parties. :p:

Secondly; one of oldest Uni mates often used the phrase "hop on the good foot and do the bad thing": you're the only other person who I've ever heard say it. Can you remember where you picked it up? :smile:
Reply 29
barneythedinosa
I'm vacant

You do realise that being "vacant" is not the same as being 'single', don't you? :biggrin:
Reply 30
Speaking of this sorta stuff, my friend figured I pulled in France some 3 years ago but I'd always thought it was some weird French tradition...? :confused: Lol was in a French wedding and I was about to leave when some French woman stuffed a load of pineapple leaves down my top!? Then the guy I had previously danced with (who was over 30) stood there looking like I should know what I was doing. My French exchange's mother explained I'm not French and don't speak French. Then the guy nodded, understanding, pulled me towards him and kissed me :confused: then he left.

Now - I'd always assumed that was some French thing I'd never heard of (cus of the pineapple leaves...) but now I'm wondering did I actually pull or was it really some French thing?

Anyone French here? lol explain?

Oh and to the thread - single and looking forward to week one :p: although don't plan on kissing random guys - don't see why I can't keep to this plan considering I won't be drinking.
whats with all this ~"no puling randoms" crap, thats what freshers week is all about behind its shield of getting wasted, thats what its all geared towards...
Reply 32
irisng
Speaking of this sorta stuff, my friend figured I pulled in France some 3 years ago but I'd always thought it was some weird French tradition...? :confused: Lol was in a French wedding and I was about to leave when some French woman stuffed a load of pineapple leaves down my top!? Then the guy I had previously danced with (who was over 30) stood there looking like I should know what I was doing. My French exchange's mother explained I'm not French and don't speak French. Then the guy nodded, understanding, pulled me towards him and kissed me :confused: then he left.

Now - I'd always assumed that was some French thing I'd never heard of (cus of the pineapple leaves...) but now I'm wondering did I actually pull or was it really some French thing?

Anyone French here? lol explain?

And the award for the most bizarre post of the day goes to...
Reply 33
I'm single, but don't really intend to go out each night with the sole intention of pulling some random girl.
Reply 34
Acidedge
And the award for the most bizarre post of the day goes to...

Lol! :champ: well it was a rather bizarre night! Btw when I said "kissed" I mean a general spack on the lips, not a proper. I never considered it a kiss.

Pulling randomers... Why would you want a stranger's tongue shoved down your throat anyway?
im single, but have 'friends' who i see frequently :smile:
Reply 36
Male, single and straight. But i´m terribly shy and I can´t afford all the booze neccessary to turn me into a giant partying-sexmaschine.

Ian
Reply 37
irisng
Pulling randomers... Why would you want a stranger's tongue shoved down your throat anyway?

Because you´re wasted. I remember that weird girl licking on the back of my t-shirt for about 5 minutes at a local festival until I asked her what the hell she was doing... and my t-shirt was full of dirt.

Ian
now thats weird Ian!
Reply 39
Loki
I'm single, but don't really intend to go out each night with the sole intention of pulling some random girl.

I'm single and that won't be my sole intention. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending