The Student Room Group
Reply 1
pretty much straight away i think... even though the term has started, you should get the money for the week u hand it in, plus the backdated money back to the start of term. this is how it works at my school anyway.
Reply 2
SaccerZD
pretty much straight away i think... even though the term has started, you should get the money for the week u hand it in, plus the backdated money back to the start of term. this is how it works at my school anyway.

Okay, thanks for that... I'm going to just ask my form tutor to sign it, will that be okay do you think? I suppose she'll then give the contract to the office to keep.
Yer you should get it straight away.
Get them signed and hand them into the reception (or whatever) and they give you another short green form which you just put your details and what subjects your doing.

i get mine this week :party:
Reply 4
i took it to the school bursar in the office to sign... again, i don't know how it will work in your school, but he handles all of the finance in ours.
Reply 5
GiBB
Yer you should get it straight away.
Get them signed and hand them into the reception (or whatever) and they give you another short green form which you just put your details and what subjects your doing.

i get mine this week :party:

SaccerZD
i took it to the school bursar in the office to sign... again, i don't know how it will work in your school, but he handles all of the finance in ours.

Okay, I'll ask my form tutor what she thinks I should do with it. She should know :smile:
Has anyone ever applied for EMA without getting a letter back saying 'sorry, but this and that are missing, please post them asap'? Everyone I konw got a letter back saying they left out something :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending