Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I got in for biochem, so happy!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
Makaveli_The_Don
Thank you :smile: I shall be doing Law, and yourself? Congrats to you too.

Oooh law, how exciting, get ready for lots of reading!

Well...i guess my sig gives it away, but im in for Biological sciences...I LOVE BIOLOGY. Hopefully i'll still be saying that after 3 years, but alas you never know.
sinesquared.
Oooh law, how exciting, get ready for lots of reading!

Well...i guess my sig gives it away, but im in for Biological sciences...I LOVE BIOLOGY. Hopefully i'll still be saying that after 3 years, but alas you never know.

Haha ohh your sig didn't show up on the last post :puppyeyes: I'm sure you'll love biology even more after three years :biggrin:
Reply 83
I'm in for accounting n finance :smile: anyone on same course?
Can't wait for freshers and find out who I'll be living with. Applied first choice Heronbank ... I think? Hope we hear soon!!
Quote/message :smile:
Reply 84
georgia
I did that course last year (switched to just Italian now though) - hope you enjoy it! :smile:

Reply 85
Zweihander
Surely you're going to appeal? It's only Media.

exactly my point. head of maths rang but no luck. apparently they didnt let anyone in who didnt meet the offer. hey, serves me right for choosing 100% c/w subjects.
Reply 86
Ch ch ch Chemistry! :biggrin:
Reply 87
sinesquared.
:woo:
Im so happy right now!
All that bloody hard work paid off!
YAY WARWICK!
Im so excited.

GOOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Edit: I got my results and i got an AAB, take that BBB offer!

What were your predicted grades and what were your AS results like when you applied to Warwick? I'm considering applying there but I'm just wondering why the entry requirements fell your you, or were the requirements BBB for everyone? (they're ABB now)
Reply 88
Singh1
What were your predicted grades and what were your AS results like when you applied to Warwick? I'm considering applying there but I'm just wondering why the entry requirements fell your you, or were the requirements BBB for everyone? (they're ABB now)

Erm I got BBD in my A levels, applied again, with predicted grades of ABB.
They were BBB for everyone I think, the offer went up to ABB for this year :o:

Latest