The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

MSc Psychology of Mental Health (conversion) 2021/22

Hi, is anyone else an offer holder for MSc Psychology of Mental Health / waiting to hear back for September 2021 start?

Would like to get a conversation going!

Scroll to see replies

I'm currently writing my application for it to send off before the March deadline!! :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
My application is processing so I should know whether I get accepted or not soon :redface:
Reply 3
Hi, I completed my application in early January and I'm still awaiting my decision.
Original post by Evan_cb
Hi, I completed my application in early January and I'm still awaiting my decision.

If you applied before the 15th you should find out today! or within the next 6 weeks.
Reply 5
Original post by jb97979
Hi, is anyone else an offer holder for MSc Psychology of Mental Health / waiting to hear back for September 2021 start?

Hey, I received an offer today!
Reply 6
Original post by prabeshkh
If you applied before the 15th you should find out today! or within the next 6 weeks.

Thanks. I received the admission letter yesterday. So exciting!

Good luck to all!
Reply 7
Hey, I also received an offer! Can't wait :smile:
hey! i just applied today, how long did people have to wait before they heard back with an offer?
Reply 9
Original post by sophieselin
hey! i just applied today, how long did people have to wait before they heard back with an offer?

I applied by the November deadline and heard back roughly a month later! I think the way they structure the applications into sections helps to get replies back promptly, good luck!! :smile:
Reply 10
Hey, I applied on the 18th of January (so just after the 15th of January deadline) is there anyone who applied after the 15th and has received a response? Thank you :smile:
Original post by sz1999
Hey, I applied on the 18th of January (so just after the 15th of January deadline) is there anyone who applied after the 15th and has received a response? Thank you :smile:

hey, I applied on the 8th of Jan, during the 2nd deadline, but my application was forwarded to the 3rd application deadline at the 2nd of March; the email read "We have received a large number of extremely competitive applications so far this year and unfortunately, we are not able to make you an offer in this round. However, we would like to carry your application forward to the next selection deadline for further consideration at that time".
So, I will know my result on the 5th of May like most people who applied after the 15th of January.
Hey, I applied for the November deadline and heard back that I got a place on the 15th December. Good luck to those of you who haven't heard back yet, keep positive and you'll smash it! :smile: those of you who have heard back, it's nice to meet my future classmates
hiya, an update lol: I got accepted today woohoo!!!
Original post by portia131131
I'm currently writing my application for it to send off before the March deadline!! :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by portia131131
hiya, an update lol: I got accepted today woohoo!!!

Ou amazing congratulations! When did you apply?
Original post by sz1999
Ou amazing congratulations! When did you apply?

thank you so much!! I applied in March before the deadline; I believe everyone who applied before March 22nd should find out their results over the next few days :smile:
Original post by jb97979

Hi! Yeah- I got my offer today!! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!
Reply 17
Congrats everyone! Did people who got a response get an email or did the portal update? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sz1999
Congrats everyone! Did people who got a response get an email or did the portal update? :smile:

Thanks! No- I didn't get an email! The applicant hub had an exclamation mark beside it when I was checking an essay result earlier otherwise I would have had no idea
Reply 19
They told me they would consider my application in the next batch because they'd receive so many applications, anyone else in the same situation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending