The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Aww, I wanna know my accommodation!
Still haven't received my welcome pack either...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 581
georgieeeee
I have found out my accommodation by email but still haven't received a Welcome Pack in the post :s-smilie:

Thanks, I just got the email :smile:
Waiting for it to load, gona be a nightmare because I have to reset my password too and it seems the site has crashed now!
MaddyGee
Aww, I wanna know my accommodation!
Still haven't received my welcome pack either...

The email might come soon, but you might also be able to log onto your Warwick accommodation page to find out. Also I havent gotten my welcome pack either, I think they should come through soon :teeth:
Reply 583
What's the welcome pack? I recently got sent a pack with booklets about the SU and what was on for freshers. Is that it?
you guys, your accomodation e-mail may be in your spam folder :O, mine still hasn't come, but is where a freind found his
Reply 585
check ur email its nt in the welcum pack i think...
Anyone else been put in Arthur Vick?? :smile:
Does anyone else not know?
Reply 588
Jumpin_jellybeans
Does anyone else not know?

the email just gives us this link, www.warwick.ac.uk/go/contractsWA

that should let you find out.
jj193
the email just gives us this link, www.warwick.ac.uk/go/contractsWA

that should let you find out.

Thanks, nothing's changed though...:frown:
I don't know yet :frown:

Although I have enrolled and got my Warwick email stuff done :biggrin:
Focus08
x

Which halls you get brah?
Reply 592
jakash
I concur. Do you concur? :holmes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :woo: :five: :borat:
I propose that we now be called: The (Official) TSR Rootes Fresher's Club :cool:
:yep:

Was my third choice, but not dissatisfied at all. Getting finally allocated accomo makes me realise all this uni and Warwick shiz is actually for real :lolwut:

Now we've got only, what - 4 days (?) to submit a photo.
(Is it really so soon? Without any sort of notifying e-mail?)

Also, is anybody buying/got an opinion on the fresher's pass? I can't remember the details other than it gets us into all the student union events for the first 2 weeks(?).

4 days???
Doesn't it say on the website that enrollment opens on the 13th? This is so confusing... I still don't know about accommodation, too. Soon, I'll start to worry and then panic. Lol.
Reply 593
jakash
I concur. Do you concur? :holmes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :woo: :five: :borat:
I propose that we now be called: The (Official) TSR Rootes Fresher's Club :cool:
:yep:

Was my third choice, but not dissatisfied at all. Getting finally allocated accomo makes me realise all this uni and Warwick shiz is actually for real :lolwut:

Now we've got only, what - 4 days (?) to submit a photo.
(Is it really so soon? Without any sort of notifying e-mail?)

Also, is anybody buying/got an opinion on the fresher's pass? I can't remember the details other than it gets us into all the student union events for the first 2 weeks(?).

Hello fellow Rootes resident (and obviously we're both doing maths too) - great minds and all that.

Yup photos (and enrolment) need to be done by the 10th. You do get a letter with all the details and deadlines.

I think general consensus on the Fresher's Pass is get it if you plan on going to the Fresher's Ball, but otherwise you'd have to go to pretty much every other event to get any saving out of it (which doesn't make much sense as the people going to all the other events, would most likely want to go to the ball as well)

I'm personally skipping it because £55 on a card to get you into a club is a lot when that equates to a lot of drunkenness outside the club. I'd rather have alcohol than company.
Reply 594
I got Heronbank!! Anyone else here?

Didnt get the email, logged into the Warwick accomodation and found out for myself :biggrin:
Reply 595
milkbeetle
russian, wow, did you learn that at school or did you teach yourself? I love russian history but I can't even begin to fathom the language! I'm probably going to choose french, even though my gcse knowledge of it is seriously rusty now, I love the language and it suits my historical interests pretty well :smile: nice bit of slash in your sig there by the way haha ;] (I don't recognise the characters though!)

Lessons, but not at school - started teaching myself a couple of the basics from a book and then took around 30 hours of lessons (in two-three hour blocks. o_o I kept on losing my voice, haha). Interesting, but haaaard! xD; I'm very, very beginner, but I'd love to continue it. :x Russian history <3! x3 It's just so interesting, isn't it? :biggrin: Although compared to certain periods of french history... x3

A fellow slash fan~! ;3 It's Romano x Antonio, otherwise known as... South Italy and Spain? :x From Axis Powers Hetalia, if you've heard of it - what manga do you like~? :3

Woah, you can enrol now? :redface: *goes to see*

Anyone else in Benefactors? :biggrin:? :biggrin:?
BojanglesELF
Anyone else been put in Arthur Vick?? :smile:

Me :biggrin:
Reply 597
JumpingJonny
I think I applied for Jack Martin, although I have no reply yet; although does anyone?

Only just last night, I got Heronbank :smile:
Reply 598
I got tocil :frown: not happy really wanted heronbank - anyone want to swap pleasex
Reply 599
Still nothing, :/

Latest