The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Focus08
I've had 3 burgers a day for the last 3 weeks in the US.

I'm so ready for my football tryout..

I've had one fast food meal this month, it was 2 days ago actually.
Had a bigmac with some fries.
It's not even that tasty, and it flows through my body like the force of jedi:rolleyes:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 781
That does look tasty.
I wonder how many calories are in it
Reply 782
Focus08
Classes start a week from now.

Yay

Never mind the classes, the awkward moments of getting to know your flatmates and all the incredibly boring but necessary small talk start in 5 days from now.

Yay
Reply 783
Focus08
"What's your name, what course are you doing, what accommodation are you in..?" a million times over.

:nothing:

I am not looking forward to the "what's your name" question, as I have a fairly unusual name (Igor), and EVERYONE is like "what?? Eeeeegooo?".
Repeating my name gets really boring and it makes me feel like a retard with a name half of the people I know can't pronounce properly.
piszczel
No they're not :confused:

I already calculated my weekly food budget. Comes down to about £50.
What about you guys?

you realize you could probably live off £10 a week easy by eating spaghetti and tinned tomatoes most days
Reply 785
woopbahtune
you realize you could probably live off £10 a week easy by eating spaghetti and tinned tomatoes most days

Yes but that's a **** diet. Just putting any food into your mouth is not important, what's important is the nutritional value of the food (to me anyway)
Reply 786
In case you haven't seen the other thread, Freshers Passes have now sold out. You can still buy Platinum Cards and individual tickets for events.
Reply 787
I was about to buy one! :frown:

Can you buy tickets on the door? There's a couple of things I definitely want to go to but everything else I'll just see what my flatmates are doing.
gower

Can you buy tickets on the door? There's a couple of things I definitely want to go to but everything else I'll just see what my flatmates are doing.

Yes
matt2k8
gower

Yes

Not neccessarily. They could sell out before the days of the event.
If there are nights which you KNOW you want to go to then buy a ticket now to avoid disappointment. Most of them are only a few quid.
Reply 790
Glad I got a freshers pass now! :biggrin: Woo bring on freshers week.
piszczel
Yes but that's a **** diet. Just putting any food into your mouth is not important, what's important is the nutritional value of the food (to me anyway)

fair enough, if you have the funds....
I'd love to eat meat and veg every day :yes: I guess it depends on how much I spend on alcohol, weed and going out lol
Focus08
I've had 3 burgers a day for the last 3 weeks in the US.

I'm so ready for my football tryout..

that's what I like to hear. The other day I had 6 burgers in 2 slices of bread, it was pretty awsome
Reply 793
Are tickets actual tickets? or does it just go onto your uni card?
Reply 794
wiill
Are tickets actual tickets? or does it just go onto your uni card?

They go on your card.
Reply 795
Focus08
I've noticed that every good university starts in October...

Better be good ... been waiting around for long enough! :biggrin:
Focus08
I bet I'm going to hate the new TSR design..

Have a look at it if you want: http://staging.thestudentroom.co.uk
Are you not on the testing team?
Reply 797
Anybody near warwick tomorrow night, varsity?
What are the opening times for the tesco near Westwood accomodation?
matt2k8
What are the opening times for the tesco near Westwood accomodation?

24 hours except for standard sunday trading hours.

Latest