The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
saturday, i'll be arriving about one o'clock!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I'll be moving on sunday but must people seem to be moving in on saturday
Just wondering....

I'm not moving into halls, so I'll be missing out on all the halls' introductory stuff. Do you reckon the Union will be open to us all, if so, it might be worthwhile for me to turn up there.

Anyone got a clue for this???

Sorry English is bad, just woke up and still a bit groggy.... :p:
I'm coming on Saturday though live in London- everyone in my family who has been to uni insists that i go on the first night to gel etc...though I'm not that bothered I just hope that the people in my dorms want to do something
I'm also moving in on Saturday, Max Rayne House. Haven't done a thing yet, not even started packing. Wonderful.
Reply 6
Im moving in on saturday aswell, havent even started thinking bout packing, kinda running out of time, will do it last minute
Moving in Saturday - aint started packing may start tomarrow...

Dont you have to have your deposit receipt to move in?? If so, i still havent recieved mine!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 8
Moving in sunday, says to come day before my course starts.

Haven't started packing, don't even have half the things I need.
Definitely Saturday ready for a night on the town. Hehehe.....
Reply 10
mes moving in saturday, but cant stay in halls over night,only till about 6ish got cousins party so gotta go home, and then sunday got another lil cousins party so will be returnin sunday evening...hope roomies dont mind! or think she's the one that arrived late and left early!
Aha! English is now functional.

Nobody answered my question!! Will the Union be open to us on Saturday and/or Sunday, cos I wanna come out and be sociable with those staying in halls, otherwise I'll miss out on a load of the initial socialness.

:askpig:
don't know if its any kind of indicator at all but my girlfriend's at leeds and their union was open over the weekend before. if not i guess u could always try university of london bars?
nickturvey
don't know if its any kind of indicator at all but my girlfriend's at leeds and their union was open over the weekend before. if not i guess u could always try university of london bars?

Sounds good enough to me, see some of you there perhaps?????
Reply 14
Ramsey on Saturday!
Reply 15
ill be there saturday hopefully.. :smile:
Reply 16
nickturvey
awesome, thinking ramsay could be quite a party on saturday from what people have told me about the general feel of the place.

But yeah, i'll be down the union if possible i would think. If its not open just go to one of the big halls, i'm guessing everyone will be equally as eager to meet and greet as early as possible! :smile:

oooo can't make it on Saturday, got an unexpected BBQ so will have to move on Sunday:frown:

It's all good, just means you can help me move in:tongue:
Reply 17
I didn't realise everyone was going saturday, knew I shouldn't have arranged loads of things to do.

Ah well, just be nice to me on sunday!
Reply 18
Saturday for me!
I was aiming at Saturday morning, but still got to pack.. So might be Saturday afternoon :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending