The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have nothing very useful to add

maybe it isn't necessary to classify yourself as bisexual/gay/whatever, sexuality is more fluid and complex than a set of words

if u didn't get turned on by that guy maybe it was because you're not really into guys, only curious, or maybe he was just the wrong guy for u. just take life as it comes,
Reply 21
Why is it nasty?
I'm not sure if I'm laughing at legbreakgoogly or with him but I am laughing... On the point of the actual topic, not wanting to have sex with a particular guy doesn't mean you're not bisexual. I'm straight but there's a fair few girls I really wouldn't want to sleep with (not that they are necessarly fat or ugly just that I wouldn't want to sleep with them). Anyway, as has been said earlier the best idea is just ask yourself the question, if you know the answer, great! If not just carry on and enjoy yourself till you can answer it!
Reply 23
To the original poster: you sound bisexual.

I find women's bodies much more attractive, but I love males' personalities and faces and I definitely prefer their company over females'.
Reply 24
silence
that's the largest pile of manure that i've ever come across. if you really think/talk like that, then i suggest you sit down with yourself for a while and work out your problems.

correct :smile:
Seconded!
Reply 26
Thirded! I think someones a homophobe... :frown:
Reply 27
legbreakgoogly

actually, it was adam and steve, steve just later got a sex change :eviltongu:
Reply 28
TKR
actually, it was adam and steve, steve just later got a sex change :eviltongu:

LMFAO!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I say you are a bisexual man, it's just that the man you got with wasn't the one for you. Anyway, I wish you happiness regardless! :biggrin:
Reply 30
I think he should experiment to find out what he is... We cant make this decision for him!
Yeah, practice makes perfect :wink:
Reply 32
Hiya,

Thanks for all you're replies. I just got a private message from LEGBREAKGOOGLY. saying that 'I'm not a REAL MAN, and to have self-respect'. I wrote back, ' I bet you're secretly gay'.

Now, I have always found that it's the ones who have a problem with homosexuality, who are in denial.

We will be here for you legbreak, if I don't break you're legs first. :mad:
Reply 33
Report his message... I'll break his legs later :wink:

Ignore him anyway, 'phobes are just less intelligent imitations of humans.
Reply 34
legbreakgoogly
Snitches man!

You cried over a PM. Damn...

Look, I came on here to look for help and advise, I'm confused and don't need to explain myself to you. I don't appreciate you sending me insulting private message's about my sexuality, if you don't like it, don't read anymore.

Read something that concerns you, and get a life. :mad:
Reply 35
With all fairness todays society is too busy labeling people gay bi straight whatever, you are what you are i dont see why you have to have a label to know who you are. To the person who started this thread i wouldnt worry about anything. Ive had some mates who are obsessed with women however they are qute open minded to people of the same sex. The majority of people who say stupid things towards gays and bi's tend to be people insecure about themselves. Whether they have a small penis or or are just as thick as a brick, i suggest they look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves ho the hell are they to judge someone.
Reply 36
AT the end of the day, if you wouldn't mind getting head off a man. Then your hardly gunna win Mr straight 2005.

You obviously have some bi-sexual ways!
Reply 37
legbreakgoogly
Snitches man!

in my opinion, people who try to abuse others over the internet can only be very odd individuals. there isn't a single excuse for it, and i look upon such people with pity.
Reply 38
legbreakgoogly
Snitches man!

Your grasp of the English language seems to be very limited. Excuse us if we don't take you too seriously. And did you expect to get away with homophobia?
Reply 39
lol that's barely freestyle. and i know what freestyle is having been an mc/lyricist for many years. it's basically retardedness.

Latest

Trending

Trending