The Student Room Group

King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

by the way, i can't seem to open the 'interview letter-view pdf' on the interview invitation page...anyone else have the same problem?
Original post by kingsmod1
clearly shes wrong, she says 5pm but others got interview at 7pm or so...

any ideas bout tomoro morning?

That was someone else that said 5pm.....She told me 'this evening'.
Original post by RectalExamination
Dude, I apologise but like I said for some reason you just came across as irritating negative, I really dont see how you have been keeping your hopes up if like every post you have made on here is some hybrid of 'Im not gonna get in'. Again though, apologies.

Never mind man!.....I'm never optimistic, because if I was.....I would never be able to handle the worst.
Reply 783
tomoro morning it might come?
Reply 784
Original post by Mobs25
dont worry guys... im sure ther on ther way... the 8th march interviews wer not sent at the same time... they came at diff times... im sure u will knw for sur by 2morrow morning :smile:

i would say RELAX but i knw how i was wen i was w8tin for the invitation... so thers no point saying relax... but try n do sumthin else to keep ur mind of it... i got loads of work done just 2 keep my mind off it lol... good luck !!!!!

why wuld they not send interview to me today

im so screwed man
Reply 785
Original post by kingsmod1
why wuld they not send interview to me today

im so screwed man

it could just be to do with timing... the timing of the interview... mine is at 10 so im assuming i was in the first half of the batch of emails.

Dont lose hope... just wait for the letter or phone tomorrow
Reply 786
Original post by Mobs25
it could just be to do with timing... the timing of the interview... mine is at 10 so im assuming i was in the first half of the batch of emails.

Dont lose hope... just wait for the letter or phone tomorrow[/QUO

thanks man, so every1 has got interview, it has been 12 and below e.g. 11am
Reply 787
Original post by Master.K
Never mind man!.....I'm never optimistic, because if I was.....I would never be able to handle the worst.

I understand your need to always consider the negative side... which is IMPORTANT! but you seem to be concentrating on the negative too much... lighten up (if u dont mind me saying)... your not being realistic as you have a chance as equal to anyone else.

And i do knw wot your going through.. i too went through it for months! im happy i got my interview and i hope you hear from kings soon with good news! But b bit happy... or life gets 2 serious! :smile: good luck with wotever you decide! :smile:
Original post by Mobs25
I understand your need to always consider the negative side... which is IMPORTANT! but you seem to be concentrating on the negative too much... lighten up (if u dont mind me saying)... your not being realistic as you have a chance as equal to anyone else.

And i do knw wot your going through.. i too went through it for months! im happy i got my interview and i hope you hear from kings soon with good news! But b bit happy... or life gets 2 serious! :smile: good luck with wotever you decide! :smile:

Haha, thanks well said.....I'll try. :colondollar:
Reply 789
everyone just get off TSR...go do something productive..whatever happens, happens.
also..Master.k gave me joke reading through your posts in this thread lmao *reps*
Reply 790
Congratulations man, best of luck to you, insha'Allah it goes well for you. Unfortunately I havent seen/heard anything yet, slightly nervous lol.

don't worry bro, iA you will get something good :smile:.
hey Durham is still there iA...please make dua for me as well :biggrin:
Original post by bahmad
don't worry bro, iA you will get something good :smile:.
hey Durham is still there iA...please make dua for me as well :biggrin:

Thanks, I actually got my invite at half 7 for the 9th at 10:40 :tongue: Insha'Allah it goes well for the both of us! I will make dua for you of course.
Reply 792
Thanks, I actually got my invite at half 7 for the 9th at 10:40 :tongue: Insha'Allah it goes well for the both of us! I will make dua for you of course.

mA bro, Alhamdulillah. Hope it goes very good make sure plenty if prep and dua.:wink:
its funny how everyone says 'inshallah/mashallah/alhamdulilah' etc only when it comes to exam results, uni application and interviews/offers. makes me lol!:biggrin:

gotta say i can't point fingers otherwise i'll get fingers pointed at me too! i am guilty of it too! LOL!
and wow, 812 posts since the thread began back in august...325 of them in the last 24 hours. damn!
Original post by Craydot
everyone just get off TSR...go do something productive..whatever happens, happens.
also..Master.k gave me joke reading through your posts in this thread lmao *reps*

:awesome:
my aplication site is down formaintanance
Original post by bubble3004
my aplication site is down formaintanance

:eek: same here!
haha, gotta love kings....actually making an effort to mess with your minds....

*sigh*...sounds like a jokes place to go
Reply 799
Original post by MishMash1
its funny how everyone says 'inshallah/mashallah/alhamdulilah' etc only when it comes to exam results, uni application and interviews/offers. makes me lol!:biggrin:

gotta say i can't point fingers otherwise i'll get fingers pointed at me too! i am guilty of it too! LOL!

Well its not a bad thing, so Alhamdullilah :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending