The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Woo, I put Cryfield down as #1, and so did my mate Dave ~

Just hoping for to get the email through saying whether I have, like everyone else :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
Katie_louise
Ahh yes... I have played monopoly and been ice skating with you :biggrin: So are you a Cryfield convert? It will be even better next year with all the work they are doing to it.

Oh yes, I can't believe that was very nearly a year ago now! How were your end of year exams? I remember you sitting with a folder of revision in the common room haha :smile:

I'm a bit of a "where ever I end up" kind of person, but spending so much time there did definitely help me see it's not that bad. I just picked accommodation in order of cost to be honest. As long as I'm not living on my own somewhere I'll be happy.
Reply 42
Kakabix
Oh yes, I can't believe that was very nearly a year ago now! How were your end of year exams? I remember you sitting with a folder of revision in the common room haha :smile:

I'm a bit of a "where ever I end up" kind of person, but spending so much time there did definitely help me see it's not that bad. I just picked accommodation in order of cost to be honest. As long as I'm not living on my own somewhere I'll be happy.

Ahh fun times :p: Actually, I managed to get firsts in all bar one module so it was worth it! Congrats on getting in by the way :biggrin:
Reply 43
Katie_louise
Ahh fun times :p: Actually, I managed to get firsts in all bar one module so it was worth it! Congrats on getting in by the way :biggrin:

Oh wow, well done! All that revision paid off then! Thank you, I'm actually quite excited about starting in october :smile:
Nadiiiiia
I like the way you think!

3kgs of Tesco Fusilli Pasta Twists for £3 was where it was at last year - I bought some in October :cool:

I put it in a Tesco bag which started degrading by March. I still haven't finished it.
Reply 45
Most people who applied to Cryfield will get it, for some reason not many people seem to like it when they apply.

There seem to be a large number of Cryfielders on TSR.

Katie_louise

:eek:

Kakabix
Oh wow, well done! All that revision paid off then! Thank you, I'm actually quite excited about starting in october :smile:

:eek:

What are you two doing here lol?

P.S. Kakabix say hi to Sam
Reply 46
*suscribes*
turgon
There seem to be a large number of Cryfielders on TSR.

Yep, I'll be even more happy if I get in there now :biggrin:

Being with like-minded peeps can only be a good thing :yep:
Reply 48
turgon

Hold up, whos this? One of the maths boys but which one :holmes:
Reply 49
next stop - facebook group? maybe that should wait til accommodation is actually allocated though lol
TheTallOne
3kgs of Tesco Fusilli Pasta Twists for £3 was where it was at last year - I bought some in October :cool:

I put it in a Tesco bag which started degrading by March. I still haven't finished it.

:thumbsup:

I had another question for you. . .but I forgot! :frown:
Nadiiiiia
:thumbsup:

I had another question for you. . .but I forgot! :frown:

42?
Reply 52
turgon

P.S. Kakabix say hi to Sam

Will do, who am I saying hi from?!

There was me trying to keep it low key on here, hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone else I knew :rolleyes: I haven't told him which accommodation I applied for just because he insisted on giving his opinion on everything.
Reply 53
TheTallOne
42?

This.
You win the internet.
Reply 54
placenta medicae talpae
Woo, I put Cryfield down as #1, and so did my mate Dave ~

Just hoping for to get the email through saying whether I have, like everyone else :smile:

That amused me no end, and I have no idea why.

TheTallOne

Yess. This is how I shall live :biggrin:
lottiebubble
That amused me no end, and I have no idea why.

Yess. This is how I shall live :biggrin:

Lol, when I wrote it I couldn't stop thinking of these two coach drivers in intense conversation.
"We like pizza, don't we Dave?"
(In a really Lancashire kind of accent :biggrin: )

Yep, I've already added that to my list of bargain stuff for uni.
Other things I've been told to look out for are massive bags of cous cous, quinoa, spaghetti ... and even popcorn! :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 56
Is there a macro or costco anywhere near Warwick? When he was at Liverpool, my brother and his mates all teamed up and bought a ridiculous amount of wholesale pasta, popcorn, drinks etc etc from some wholesale retailer, splitting the cost between them.
PhyMath
Is there a macro or costco anywhere near Warwick? When he was at Liverpool, my brother and his mates all teamed up and bought a ridiculous amount of wholesale pasta, popcorn, drinks etc etc from some wholesale retailer, splitting the cost between them.

That sounds like a brilliant idea; I'll try and find out ~
PhyMath

Whoa ... coincidence!

It looks like a Costco has just opened in Coventry :woo:

http://www.costco.co.uk/Locations_home/locations/Coventry/Coventry_x.html
Reply 59
placenta medicae talpae
Whoa ... coincidence!

It looks like a Costco has just opened in Coventry :woo:

http://www.costco.co.uk/Locations_home/locations/Coventry/Coventry_x.html

Woo, nice investigative skills. Cheap spaghetti here we come. I wonder if you can get wholesale pesto :sogood:

Latest