The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick accommodation recommendations

Hi there i currently have an offer from warwick for accounting and finance and would like some advice on where to apply for accommodation with somewhat proximity to the business school.
I’m looking at the same as my daughter is waiting her results
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi there i currently have an offer from warwick for accounting and finance and would like some advice on where to apply for accommodation with somewhat proximity to the business school.

Hi, it really depends on what your budget is. There is a real variety at Warwick in that some are quite pricy whereas others are much more affordable.
if you want to live near WBS, the best place is Cryfield or Cryfield townhouses (if you want ensuite). They are £4840 and £8809 per year respectively for 40 weeks

If you want other options for ensuite, arthur vick is £8087 with a small distance to WBS (but you need to temporarily move out during the term 2 holiday). If you want alternative accommodations that are shared bathrooms, Roots is good for £4305/£4920 per year for 35/40 weeks respectively.

all of them require you to pay in three instalments for each start of the term.
For En-suite, Lakeside, Heronbank and Sherbourne are also good as they are the closest to WBS (5 minute walk). The benefit of Lakeside and Heronbank is that they are the cheapest En-suites, and don’t need to move out for term 2 holiday (Easter holiday).

Quick Reply

Latest